Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, April 13, 2013

I am sure you guys are relieved to see that I am writing on my blog tonight! Believe me, I am too! ;o; This week, I was overly sick! I had to stay in bed for 3 days. ;~; I started to feel bad on Monday night but I took some painkillers hoping it would go away the next morning... Well, I was wrong. D: I was feeling so dizzy and dehydrated, I almost went to the hospital. ;~; On Thursday afternoon I started to get a little better so I could get out of my bed to get some fresh air and to eat a little. ;o; I am so glad this is over. ;~; Staying in bed all day could seem nice to some people but it's so boring. D: And I couldn't even get to wear cute frilly clothing. ;~; I was so happy to dress up in my frills on Friday to go grocery shopping! ~ Let me show you my outfit. ^w^




Casual & elegant in pink. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose Shop & Offbrand.

I also dressed up today! But my outfit was a little more casual. ^w^


All offbrand or handmade. ~

Today I had to do a little cleanup of the house since I couldn't do the housework this week. ;o; My shoulders and arms kind of hurt tonight, maybe I pushed myself a little too hard? ;~; I should have taken time to recover completely before doing some heavy housework but it seriously needed to be done. D: I haven't even have finished. ;~; I feel like I have a million things to do. XD;

 I also feel like... spending a lot of money. LOL ♥ I haven't bought some clothes or accessories since quite a long time. ~o~ I will probably figure out wich skirts I want to buy from Anna House. ^w^ I also have to send a mail to Oo Jia to ask about gingham and tartan fabrics... I also have to find some cute boater hats on Taobao. ^o^ And a cute straw bag! Yes, yes, that would be perfect for summertime. ^w^ ♥ I really really want to incorporate a lot of Country Lolita elements to my daily lolita style, not just for spring or summer but all the year round too. ^w^ I want to say that Country Lolita is one of the substyles that I actively wear! This is one of the "lost" substyles of lolita that needs some more love. ;o; Of course, I would wear it the oldschool way. ~ ♥



xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment