Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, September 8, 2018

My Birthday Party! ~

Hello my colourful heart shaped sprinkles! ^w^

Today I'll write a little review about my birthday party that was last weekend! :3 I really had an amazing day and an even more amazing evening with my friends! ~

This blog post will be a little long and a bit picture heavy since I have trouble deciding which pictures to post so I just want to share them all! XD; You've been warned, hehe! :3

The day started when my friend AnniChat came all the way from Quebec city just to see me for my birthday! ;o;


I was so happy to be with her! :3

AnniChat had the mission to distract me while the Prince could decorate the house and welcome the guests, so we went to eat a little dinner at the Cambio. ^w^



We had vegan nachos as an entrée and they were extra yummy! *w* I also had a veggie paté wrap with a side salad which was exquisite! ~ I forgot how the veggie paté at the Cambio is the best ever in the world! :3

We spent a lot of time talking and catching up on things since I don't see her that often. ~ It was nice to have some time to chat just the two of us. ^w^

After our meal I had an iced coffee to go and we drove back to my house... And I was greeted by a bunch of my friends when I arrived! I was amazed that so much of my friends would care enough about me to come to my birthday! ToT

It's kind of a tradition for each of my birthdays but I had to take selfies with everyone. :3 The theme this year was Royalty and I think everyone respected the theme nicely (which is kind of rare usually XD).

*Also, if you wonder about the sudden outfit change it's because I decided to wear a fancier dress for the night for the party. :3 I would also like to point out my very fancy "Birthday Princess" crown, thank you! XD;






I love that you can see a mix of fancy, gothic, and silly Princes and Princesses. XD;

When we finished to take the selfies, it was time for the group pictures!


It didn't take that long until we got a good one! ^w^ (It's a bit grainy but it could be worse though. XD)

Of course, we also had to take a lot of silly pictures! ^w^




Can you guess the theme of each one hihi? XD;

I decided to open my gifts right after that because I like to open them before we have the cake and also it's always a very emotional moment for me so I don't like to do it too late. ^w^''

*Also, please don't mind my terrible bangs, it was very hot in the house. XD; Most of the pictures were candid shots too so I look a bit silly sometimes. ^w^''


The first gift I opened was from the Prince! ~ It was pop figures of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune! My favourite queer couple! ^w^


I had a Bananyako figure from Alexa (which sadly couldn't be there TwT) and Francois! ~ They knew my tastes so well that I already had one! XD; I don't mind though since I plan to keep this one boxed in pristine condition! :3


I had a cute cupcake bag, some delicious fancy chocolates and a lovely card with beautiful drawings from Sandrine, Ven and Angélique. ^w^ Sadly Angélique couldn't be there but she prepared me a cute little surprise video too! :3 The bag will be so perfect for my Fairy-Kei and casual outfits! ^w^


I had some cute Pusheen magnets from the Prince! ^w^ I can't wait to decorate our fridge with them and spend hours playing with them! ~





I had a very lovely card, a seashell beach towel, a donut beach towel and a cute lilac candle from Claudia! ~ I can't wait to use these towels to do a cute beach photoshoot and the candle for my witchcraft! ^w^


The Prince also wrote me a very cute heartfelt card too! :3 His cards usually make me cry but this time it was a mix of funny and romantic so I didn't cry as much! ~


In the bag there was also this precious Bananya mug! You can tell how surprised I was because I'm loosing all my frills in the first picture, haha! XD; The little back banana peel is the handle, it's so cute I can't believe I own it now! ^w^



From AnniChat I had this cute candy scented bubble brush from Lush and a colouring book from "Les Folies Passagères" which a social justice, feminist and generally wholesome facebook page. ~ On the last picture, the text says; "Fat poeple are pretty and deserve respect" and I think my face says it all and it should be a meme to be honest. XD;


From Catherine I had a very cute card with an Archambault gift card inside, some very cute cat stickers and a recipe book with lots of desserts! ^w^ I can't wait to go shopping and bake yummy desserts for the Prince and I! :3


I had a 35th anniversary My Little Pony from Érika and you can see me loosing all my frills again! XD; She chosed Cotton Candy so it's the most perfect one of them all for me! *w* I will cherish it (and keep it in the box) forever! ^w^


Finally, the Prince offered me this magical Bananya mug with glitters on it! (That I may or may not knew about already and that I may or may not shoved it in his hands when we were shopping the other day! XD) I can't wait to use it on special occasions for my morning tea! :3


Here's a picture of all my gifts together! (Minus the one from Sophie that she gave me at work the other day, it was a tea collection from David's Tea and the tins are shaped like cute donuts! :3) I was waaaay too spoiled for my birthday this year and I amazed how much my friends know my tastes too well! ;o; I want to thank everyone again and be assured that I love and treasure all your precious gifts! :3

After the gifts, it was cake time! ^w^




Look at my precious smiling face, haha! XD; My cake this year was so pretty and matched so nicely with the theme! I kind of knew I was getting this one, though! ^w^ I like to keep the little figures on my cakes as a memento of my birthday too! ~

When everyone was done eating their own weight in delicious birthday cake, it was time to play games to digest all that, haha! XD;

The first game we played was "Stick the heart shaped gem on the crown"! XD;


We all had to wear this little blindfold mask and turn 3 times on ourselves and try our best to stick the gem right in the center of the heart. XD;


I didn't do that bad, but it wasn't perfect though... ^w^''




It was harder than we thought!




After everyone tried, we determined that both Claudia and Francis were the winners of the first game! ^w^

Our second game was... "Tomoyo's Booty". LOL I totally decided on that name on a whim and I was laughing too much about it. XD;

I had a treasure chest with candies inside and I was sitting on the couch blindfolded. People had to walk up to me silently and steal a piece of my "booty". If I could point at them and tell were they were, they had to start again! ~ (I was heavily inspired by a game mentioned on the Princess Portal website and I thought it would be fun for a Royalty themed party! ^w^)




Some people were surprisingly good at it! Sometimes I couldn't even tell that someone was approaching!




People were trying all kinds of strategies, haha! XD;




Francois had certainly the funniest action plan of everyone honestly. XD;



Finally, I decided to give the winning prize to the last person on a whim... ^w^ I thought that it would be fair since everyone else was stealing candies from my booty from the start! XD;

We also decided to throw a little silly waltz competition for fun too! ^w^ Sadly I didn't remember to take any pictures. ;w; People impressed me a lot with their dances though, I had so much talented friends! XD;

I was kind of tired after that so I slipped in my kigurumi and we played boardgames and chatted until everyone was ready to leave! :3 None of their cars transformed back into pumpkins even if some of them left after midnight though! XD

I had such a great time for my birthday party this year and I am very thankful and grateful to have such amazing friends to share it with me! ;o; Birthdays are always so important for me and I know I am very lucky to have wholesome, generous and loving people to spend it by my side! ~ To everyone that was there, I couldn't thank you enough and I also want to thank everyone that sent me birthday wishes too! ~

Until next time my festive rainbow cupcakes! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment