Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ September 17th to September 22th!

Hello my precious kitten paws! ~

I'm back on my blog today with a few of my outfits from last week! ^w^ I am very proud of some of them and some other as not as creative as I would have liked but I'm sharing them anyway. XD; As usual they were worn to go to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from September 17th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I felt like being a bit creative for my first day of work last week and I've coordinated my blue gingham skirt with white and touches of pink. ~ (It's hard to see but there is pink dots on my socks. ^w^'') I really liked that outfit, it reminded me how I would coordinate my straw hat and bag with every outfit back in the summer of 2014. ^w^

~ Outfit from September 18th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, Kawaii Goods, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I decided to wear something a bit more colourful that day since it was extra cold outside and I knew it would cheer me up. ^w^'' I realized after my outfit was laid out that I've worn this jumperskirt in the beginning of the month already and I was too lazy to change my outfit oops... XD; I've coordinated my Sugary Carnival all in pink with a theme of stars, ponies and pearls for a slightly elegant touch. ~

~ Outfit from September 19th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Kawaii Goods & Offbrand

I felt like I haven't worn that dress in white in a while, so I decided to wear it since I was feeling a bit elegant and extra on that day. XD; I coordinated it mostly with bunnies and tulle accessories. ~ I liked my outfit a lot! ^w^

~ Outfit from September 20th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I felt extra lazy for that last day of work so I decided to wear one of my comfiest blouses and my comfiest jumperskirt. ~ I decided to wear the new necklace charm that the Prince's mom offered me for my birthday too! ^w^ It's so sparkly with all the rhinestones and I think it matched my blouse and socks nicely. ~

~ Outfit from September 22th! ~




I've worn this outfit to run a few errands and for a Mabon dinner with my witchy friends. ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear colours that represented fall for the equinox so I decided to wear red and lilac. ^w^ I like how creative this outfit looks. ~ I really like to wear that colour combo becuase I think they match so well together but you rarely see a good red/lilac outfit. ^w^'' Since I was going to be out and about most of the day, I decided to wear something simple and comfy after all. ~

So that was my outfits from last week! ^w^ I am still extra busy with work (and I will probably be until the end of November ;3;) but fall weather always makes me feel motivated to do a lot of activities and to see a lot of people too! ~

Until next time my sparkly sugar cubes! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment