Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ September 10th to September 15th!

Hello my pretty sparkly pink rhinestones! ~

I've got 4 outfits to share today! ^w^ I think that most of them are a bit boring and casual, but I wanted to share them, I hope you'll like them anyway. :3 As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from September 10th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I felt like I haven't worn an outfit like this in a while! I decided to wear a cute Sailor Lolita outfit with a magical girl twist! So I coordinated my sailor blouse with lilac and a lot of touches of pink. :3 I also tried to keep a starry theme trough the accessories. ~

~ Outfit from September 12th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

With the arrival of fall and colder weather I decided to wear this jumperskirt out! I only wore it once this summer I think... XD; I decided to wear it in a very simple coordinate with white and simple accessories. ~

~ Outfit from September 13th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; My-Lolita-Dress
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Offbrand

I decided to go for a simple and casual Country Lolita look in peachy pink on that day! I was inspired by the weather, it was still so hot out! This wasn't the blouse I planned to wear on that day but the button on my peachy pink cutsew broke right before I was about to take my outfit pictures... ;w; I was extra unlucky that day since my ring also broke when I was driving to work... Boo! TwT''

~ Outfit from September 15th! ~




I've worn this outfit for my birthday dinner with the Prince's family. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand

I felt like wearing an unsual colour combo on that day! ^w^ I like to wear my Milky Berry print with blue since you don't see it coordinated with that colour very often. ~ The theme of my outfit is a bit all over the place though, I wanted to wear candy broches, a polka dot broach to match the dress and my socks, some strawberry themed jewelry too... ^w^'' But overall I think I liked my outfit a lot! :3

So that was my outfits from last week! ^w^ I am glad to be back to kind of a more regular schedule for my blog. ~ I also have a bunch of projects in my mind for this fall! I hope that my health will be a bit better then it was during the last few weeks and that life will let me enjoy the colder weather and the upcoming festive season too. ;o;

Well, enough of my chatting, haha... ^w^ Until next time my sweet pumpkin flavoured chocolates. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment