Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ From September 1st to September 7th!

Hello my cute fuzzy bunny ears! ~

I'm back on my blog this week with my outfits from the last week-ish. :3 I have a bunch of different outfits to show you and they all have very different themes so I am excited to share them! ^w^ All of my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise, as usual. ~

~ Outfit from September 1st! ~



I've worn this outfit to go eat out at the Café Cambio with AnniChat before my birthday party! ^w^

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Rose Melody
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

I wanted to wear something a bit elegant but still casual and comfy so I decided to wear my white Rose Melody skirt with a silver print! ~ I love to coordinate this skirt with pink, I think it's an unusual colour combo you don't see often where the blouse is darker than the skirt and I like it a lot! :3

~ Outfit from September 2th! ~



I've worn this outfit for my friend's Claudia birthday party! ^w^

Hat; Dollarama
Dress; Oo Jia
Shawl; Offbrand
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Offbrand

My friend Claudia always throw Halloween themed parties for her birthday and the guests are always welcome to dress up! ^w^ This year, I decided to wear a witchy inspired outfit. ~ I added some touches of purple to my outfit to tie up the rose on my hat better. :3 It's so weird to wear darker coloured makeup, I don't think it suit me anymore but I liked to wear it for a night. XD;

~ Outfit from September 4th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to wear Country Lolita for my first day of work last week since it's pretty much the last month to enjoy proper Country Lolita before it gets too cold outside. ^w^'' I decided to wear my red gingham skirt because I think it have a very autumn feeling to me! :3 I coordinated it with white and touches of pink. ~

~ Outfit from September 5th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something a bit colourful and OTT for that day! ~ I went with my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt in pink coordinated with blue! :3 I chose accessories themed around ponies, candies and stars. ~ This kind of outfit makes me feel super confident and I like it even more because this dress and this blouse are super comfy so they are perfect for work! ^w^

~ Outfit from September 6th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I went with something a bit more elegant for my last day of work last week! ^w^ I coordinated my Vanilla-chan dress with pink. ~ I added pearl, tulle and a little flower broach that matches nicely with my rose socks for an elegant touch. :3

~ Outfit from September 7th! ~



I've worn this outfit to go grocery shopping. ~

Headdress; Bodyline
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

It's pretty rare that I dress up only to pick up groceries on Fridays when I have already dressed up all week, but I felt very inspired on that day for no reason. XD; I decided to wear casual old-school Lolita with my plain blue skirt coordinated with my blue headdress (that I don't wear enough!). :3 I wanted to try something a bit different for my legwear; I decided to wear my old white heart buckle shoes which is my very first pair of Lolita shoes with some striped socks. ~ I think it gives a more authentic old-school vibe to the outfit and I like it a lot! ^w^

I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my outfits from this week and that they may inspire you for your own! :3

Until next time my perfectly squishy kitten toebeans! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment