Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ August 23th to August 30th!

Hello my sweet pink swirly lollypops! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the last week and a half! I started to get back to work this week so expect more regular outfit posts just like before! ^w^ I have 4 outfits to share and they are pretty different so I'm excited to show them to you! ~

~ Outfit from August 23th! ~




I wore this outfit to go out shopping, run sone errands and eat out with the Prince. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I felt like wearing something out of my comfort zone and be a bit extra just for fun! ^w^ So I coordinated my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with red and some little touches of pink. ~ I liked that outfit a lot! :3

~ Outfit from August 27th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, ManiaQ & Holley Tea Time

Since I kept my rainbow nails from the Lolita meetup we had the day before, I decided to wear something very colourful for my first day of work this week! ^w^ I coordinated my Sugary Carnival with pink and a lot of touches of colour. ~

~ Outfit from August 28th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Kawaii Goods

I went for something very colourful again to match with my rainbow nails, but a little bit more casual this time! ^w^ I coordinated my lilac candy skirt with a peachy pink cutsew and socks with macarons on them. ~ I completed the look with my rainbow bag and colourful accessories. :3

~ Outfit from August 30th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I went with something much more simple and less colourful for my last day of work this week! ^w^'' I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with white and simple accessories themed around roses for an elegant touch. :3

So that was my latest outfits! ^w^ Look forward more regular daily outfit posts from now on that I'm back to work! :3

Until next time my pretty and comfy rainbow yarn socks! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment