Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, September 4, 2020

My Birthday Dinner & Birthday Party 2020!

Hello my yummy star shaped cookies! ^^;

I'm back on my blog today with the review of my birthday dinner & party for this year! :3

Before I go on with the pictures of what I did for my birthday this year, I wanted to write a little preface...

As you guys know, my birthday is one of the most important celebration for me during the year and it's very dear to my heart! ~ For the past couple of years I've been throwing a BIG themed birthday party for my birthday and I would invite all of my friends to celebrate with me! ^^;

But this year, I knew it was going to be different... ><''

I tried to not let myself feel down as it's really something very important to me... I had a very hard time to choose who to invite to my birthday since that, for the record, I usually invite over 30 people... ^w^'' I almost wanted to cancel it all together at some point but I talked it out with the Prince and deep inside my heart I knew I still wanted to celebrate with a couple of my friends! I am someone that have a lot of difficulty putting on the label "best friends" or "close friends" onto people because all of my friends bring me something different and very important into my life... <3

What I'm trying to say is... It was very difficult for me to downsize my invitation list this year and it made me incredibly sad... And if you ended up not being invited for safety reasons, trust me, it probably pains me more than it pains you... ;w;

So now, back to the point of this blog post! >w<''

I wanted to jumble up the pictures from my birthday dinner that I had with the Prince's family as well as the pictures from my birthday party with my friends because my birthday fell on a Saturday this year and I didn't had a dinner only with the Prince this time. ~

Firstly I wanted to share the bouquet of flowers the Prince got me as a early birthday present! :3


Aren't they beautiful? ^^;


Me and the Prince before the meal! :3


For the first course we had a beet salad with three different types of beets! ~ It was really yummy and the Prince's mom made such a cute presentation! ;w;


For the main course we had cod fishcakes with homemade tartar sauce and beans! ~ Yum! :3


And for dessert I asked for a strawberry shortcake! ;w; The Prince's mom always ask which cake I want for my birthday and since I was craving a shortcake since June I was really happy! ;3;


The Prince's family also offered me such lovely gifts! ~ I got a milkshake making set along with some magical hot chocolate that changes colour, so cool! ^w^ I can't wait to try them! :3

The day after was my birthday party! ^^;

This year since it was way more relax and intimate, I decided that the theme would be a slumber party with a giant blanket fort in the middle of my living room because I am 2 8 years old! :3


The blanket fort before the guests arrived! ^^; It was already claimed apparently... XD;


Little makeup/outfit shot before the party! ~ I wore my bunny kigurumi and for makeup I only had mascara, lipstick and some highlight. ^^;

I also may or may not have hold the Prince hostage and put some highlight on him... : )

When the guests arrived we played some "Brin de Jasette" which is one of my favourite games haha! XD; Then we ordered some pizza for everyone (with lots of mushrooms for me!) and we ate dinner all together! :3

After that we took some group pictures in the blanket fort, as mature and responsible adults do... ^w^



The regular ones! ~



And the silly ones! XD;

Then it was time to open my gifts! >3<''

The pictures were taken by my friend Jenn and they were mostly candid pictures so I make weird faces on them because I was happy and excited... ><'' Please don't comment on it, I know I'm looking like a huge dork... XD;



I kind of knew that gift that the Prince got for me because I heavily asked for it... XD; He got me the new Wonder Garden Tamagotchi! ^w^ I haven't had a proper tamagotchi ever and it's my first one in 20 years, haha! XD; I've been really enjoying it so far! :3



He also got me something else I knew I was getting but I didn't expect it to be so big and soft... ;www; It's a giant Bananya plushie!! >3<



My friend Catherine offered me such a lovely card filled with kind words and love, haaa! >3< She also got me a cute bowl with chopsticks and such a good smelling bath bomb! ;o; I need to make a yummy udon recipe to welcome this bowl into the world, hehe! I also cannot wait to try the bath bomb!! (Now that my blog post is made, I'm probably gonna use it tomorrow, haha! :3)



My friend Jenn have such nice wrapping skills, omg!! >3< I was heartbroken to have to open it so I made sure to take lots of pictures of it, haha! XD; She offered me a witchy candle that smells so good! (I've been burning it everyday since I got it, oops... XD) Also, a bath bomb that is shaped like a donut and smells amazing and another bath bomb that is "magical" and change colours in the bath!! ^w^ I cannot wait to try them, haaaa! <3





My friend Érika showered me with gifts as the kind generous soul she is! ;w; I got a lovely princess themed card, a Brown keychain, a bunch of cute stickers, Animal Crossing nail decals, a vintage Snubull tattoo, some Japanese candy and a handmade little pocket plushie friend! ;w; I love the fact that it's a mouse but he have a cat plushie friend, so cute! >3< I also cannot wait to use the stickers in my bullet journal and I can finally eat the candies now, hehe! :3



And the last one but definitely not the least, my friend Mason got me this adorable Pusheen plushie, haaaa! >3< It's the first one I got from the "Soft and Squishy" collection and omg... ;w; Pusheen plushies are already pretty soft but I couldn't imagine them being even MORE soft!! ;3; I'm constantly cuddling her at night and it comforts me so much! ;w;

I am so incredibly thankful for each and every one of the gifts everyone offered me for my birthday! ;w; I am aware that I am very VERY spoiled by everyone and I probably don't deserve such generosity but I am very grateful for it! ;w; <3

After that it was time for the cake!! :3


It was a Kitty-san themed cake!! :3 The big Kitty face is actually a little box which had stickers in it and the bow is a stamp, so cool!! OwO

And it was delicious, as always... :3 I love birthday cakes so much! <3

We finished the night by playing some casual boardgames! ~

I had so much fun for my birthday this year! ^^; Even if I couldn't host my usual birthday party with everyone, I enjoyed my night and I was very grateful for my friends that were there to celebrate with me and share pizza and cake! :3 It isn't so bad growing older when you keep your childish heart! ^w^/

Until next time my pretty rainbow pompoms, stay safe and take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment