Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ August 8th to August 20th!

Hello my sweet purple peonies! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my latest outfits! ^^; I have 4 of them this time so I hope you're going to enjoy them! :3

As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ^^;

~ Outfit from August 8th! ~



I wore that outfit for some errands! ~

Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; My-Lolita-Dress
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Gift

I wanted to wear a casual Country Lolita outfit on that day with my pink flowery skirt I haven't worn yet this summer! OwO I really liked to put together that peachy pink outfit; with some small touches of white I thought it was really pretty! ^^;

~ Outfit from August 18th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul, Handmade & Gifts

For my first day back to work this week I wanted to wear something quite simple but I still wanted to dress up a bit so it would motivate me! ^^; So I wore my Royal Poodle jumperskirt along with pink and I coordinated it with accessories themed around flowers, bows and pearls for that elegant touch! ~

~ Outfit from August 19th! ~



Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

On that day I wanted to wear something that would make my 2012 self proud! ^^; I used to always "OTT-fy" even my most simple outfits like that... XD So that's what inspired that outfit! ~ I chose very colourful and sweet accessories to match the print, added some colourful socks, a broach on my headbow and neckbow and a colourful bag! ~ I felt really confident and happy with that outfit! :3

~ Outfit from August 20th! ~

 

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Ali Express
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

Another dress I haven't worn in a while for my last outfit of the week! ^^; I decided to coordinate my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt along with white and some touches of pink! ~ I really wanted to put together an outfit with my new strawberry socks, hehe! :3 I also tried to keep a polka dots theme with my socks and wristcuffs and a bunny theme with my bag and jewelry! ^^;

So that was my outfit from the last weeks! ~ I think I'm finally going back to work for good this time so I hope to have more regular outfit posting to share here, hehe! :3

Until next time my wonderful soft kitten plushies, stay safe and take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment