Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ September 8th to September 19th!

 Hello my sweet lemon cakes! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the last two weeks! ^^; I wanted to share the few outfits I've put together with my new Soufflesong dresses! :3

This time I didn't took pictures of all my daily outfits because some of them were a bit boring/too casual and also I didn't plan to post so much of them at once and I didn't want to have a blog post that would be too long... ^^''

I hope you're going to enjoy them anyway; as usual there were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from September 8th! ~

    

    

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Gift

Just a simple outfit with my Milky Berry jumperskirt! ^^; I coordinated it with white and accessories themed around hearts! ~

~ Outfit from September 9th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul, Offbrand & Gift

My first coordinate I did with my Don't Eat Bunny dress from Soufflesong! ^^; I thought that the shade of pink from my Anna House blouse would coordinate with it perfectly! ~ I tried to keep kind of an elegant tea party theme with my brooch, socks and pearl bracelets! :3 I really loved how that outfit turned out! ~

~ Outfit from September 10th! ~


   

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

A very casual and simple outfit to end up my work week! ^^; I coordinated my plain blue skirt along with peachy pink and accessories themed around bunnies! ~

~ Outfit from September 15th! ~

    

    

Headdress; Soufflesong
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

This was the first outfit I put together with my new Strawberry Rabbit dress from Soufflesong! ^w^ I decided to coordinate it with white and some touches of pink! ~ I chose accessories themed around bunnies and strawberries, of course! :3 I also thought that braids would look nice with the rectangle headdress... But after I've worn it for a while I think I need to shorten it a bit... I need to find a way to do that... ^^''

~ Outfit from September 18th! ~



I've worn that outfit to go out for sushis with friends! ^^;

Headbow; Soufflesong
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

The third outfit I've put together with my new Soufflesong dresses! ^^; This time I've decided to go out for sushis especially to wear my Japanese Fortune Cat dress, haha! XD; I coordinated it kind of in a simple way for the first time. ~ I paired it with white and accessories themed around hearts! (There is some on my socks even if you can't see them very well... ^^'') I need to find more cats themed accessories! ^w^

~ Outfit from September 19th! ~

    

    

I wore that outfit to go out for errands! ~

Headbow; Anna House
Cutsew; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Offbrand & Gifts

I planned that outfit very much on a whim because I didn't plan on dressing up that much but I had a sudden inspiration... ^^'' I usually don't wear cutsews under jumperskirts because I thought that it would mix "casual" with "dressed up" too much... But I tried that outfit and I really liked it... ;w; I paired my red Anna House jumperskirt with my short sleeved pink cutsew and simple accessories. ~ I don't know if it totally works together but I felt very comfy and cute going out shopping on that day! ^w^

So that was my latest outfits! ~ I can't wait to put together more outfits with my new Soufflesong pieces and I've felt very inspired for my outfits lately so that's awesome! :3

Until next time my fluffy raspberry pancakes, stay safe and take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment