Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, September 7, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ August 24th to September 6th!

Hello my pretty periwinkle flowery teacups! :3

I'm back on my blog today to share with you my most recent outfits! ^^; There is 7 of them this time and as usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

Hope you'll enjoy them! ^w^
~ Outfit from August 24th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Gifts & Handmade

On that day I wanted to wear a simple Country Lolita outfit since I think I haven't worn it enough this summer! ^^; I coordinated my red Anna House jumperskirt along with peachy pink and accessories themed around flowers! :3

~ Outfit from August 25th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Chocomint

Whenever I feel unmotivated to go to work I always wear out one of my most colourful prints or outfits! ^^; This time, I coordinated my pink Milky Planet with purple! :3 I really enjoyed wearing that outfit out! ~ I haven't worn that obnoxious tulle ring in years because it's so impractical but that outfit called for it, haha! XD; I also really liked the way I did my makeup! ~

~ Outfit from August 28th! ~




I wore that outfit for my birthday dinner with the Prince's family! ^^;

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; AliExpress
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint, ManiaQ & Holley Tea Time

I wanted to wear something colourful but still comfortable for my birthday dinner! :3 I always like to dressup a bit OTT for my birthday! ~ So I wore my pink Sugary Carnival jumperskirt along with white and colourful accessories themed around stars, rainbows and ponies! ^w^ I like how this bag goes so well with the outfit because of the touch of white with the clouds, it matches the accessories so nicely too. ~

~ Outfit from September 1st! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

For my first work day of the week I always seem to lack the motivation to dressup so I chose more casual outfits... ^^'' So for that day it was just a simple outfit in blue, peachy pink and some little touches of white. ~

~ Outfit from September 2nd! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Chocomint & Holley Tea Time

I wanted to wear a Magical Girl inspired Sailor Lolita outfit on that day! ^^; I coordinated my Sailor blouse along with lilac and some touches of pink and added accessories themed around stars for a magical look! ~ I really loved the way I did my makeup on that day, I felt so happy and confident! ^w^

~ Outfit from September 3rd! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Hmhm
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Claire's & Gift

For my last day of work that week I wanted to wear something a bit old-school inspired... :3 I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt along with my offwhite short sleeved blouse! That blouse came with that big neckbow and I think it pairs so well with that jumperskirt since the neckline of the jumperskirt is so plain. ~ I also wore pearls accessories for an elegant touch. ^w^ I also tried something new with my makeup and I like how it looked on me! :3c

~ Outfit from September 6th! ~



I wore that outfit to run errands! ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Gift

It's been literal weeks since I haven't actually went out and ran errands... ^^'' But that day was the faithful day and I decided to dressup to motivate me! ~ I haven't worn that short sleeved pink cutsew in years but I was looking at old outfit pictures and I remembered how much I loved how it looked on me... ;w; So I decided to put together an outfit with it and my Fantastic Dolly skirt! ~ I kept the socks and accessories quite simple because it was just a casual look but I liked it anyway! :3

I hope you enjoyed seeing my outfits from the last two weeks! ^w^ I had a lot to post this time but I hope it wasn't too boring or plain... ><''

I'm trying to connect back with my creative roots for this month and the beginning of fall. ~ I feel like you should expect some more lifestyle/creativity oriented posts in the nest few weeks, hehe! :3

Until next time my precious heart shaped strawberries chocolates, stay safe and take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment