Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ March 25th to March 29th!

Hello my little sweet cherries! :3

I'm back on my blog this week to show you my outfits from last week! ~ Two of them were worn to work and one of them was a bit more special and experimental! :3 I hope you'll enjoy them! ^w^

~ Outfit from March 25th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul, Offbrand & Handmade

I coordinated my Fantastic Dolly skirt with white and some touches of pink. :3 I always like to coordinate that skirt with white, I think it makes the print stand out much more! ^w^ I went with simple accessories themed around bows and roses for a cute and simple look. ~

~ Outfit from March 27th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, ManiaQ & Offbrand

I wanted to wear one of my more colourful OTT jumperskirt in a more simple and casual way... And I added too much accessories so it ended up like that. XD; So I coordinated my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt with pink and I chose accessories themed around stars, bows and ponies! ^w^ I really liked to wear that outfit and it made me cheer up! ~

~ Outfit from March 29th! ~



A special outfit I wore to hang out with my friend Érika! ^w^

Headdress; SpreePicky
Ears; Dollarama
Dress; Oo Jia
Apron; SpreePicky
Socks; Bodyline
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

My friend Érika and I kinda decided to throw a little "Off-Nadeshicon" at my place since we couldn't attend it this year and I decided to dress up a bit weeby and extra... XD; Since the maid dress that came with that apron is a little bit tight for me at the moment I decided to wear it over my black OP and to try to match the colours in an outfit that was somewhat balanced? XD; I surprisingly love this outfit a lot and I would wear it out for a convention again! ^w^

So that was my outfits from last week! ~ I hope you liked to take a look at them. :3

Until next time my soft kitten bellies, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment