Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, April 22, 2019

Winter Favourites 2019! ~

Hello my cute singing birds! ~

I'm back on my blog today to share my favourites from the winter season! ~ Spring is starting to show up it's little nose here where I live so I thought it would be appropriate to share my favourites to wrap up the colder months! :3

I was hesitant to do a season favourites this winter since I spend almost two months in recovery from my surgery and I didn't had a lot of time to do some activities or enjoy a lot of pretty or lifestyle things honestly... TwT So this season's favourites may seem a little more sparse and random than usual, I hope you don't mind too much! ^w^''

~ Pumpkin Pie Hand Butter ~


I received this hand butter as a holiday gift from the Prince's grandparents and I've been really loving it for the colder months! Since it's a hand butter it is a little more efficient for dry hands than regular hand cream and the smell is amazing too! *v*

~ Twinnings Lady Grey Tea ~


This tea is pretty much the first tea I ever loved when I started my life as a lifestyle Lolita that would have tea daily... :3 I got it for our winter Loliday meetup last December and I finished the tin through the winter. ~ It reminded me such good memories of my early Lolita days! ^w^

~ Smoothies ~


(Not my picture. ^w^'')

I've fallen back in love with smoothies this winter season! I usually have fresh fruits with my breakfast but since they are expensive in winter I switched it up for smoothies instead this season! :3 My favourites are banana-berry ones! ^w^

~ Style Savvy: Styling Star ~


I got this game as a holiday present from me to me at the beginning of the year and I finished the story mode in about a week or so... XD; It's kind of the upgraded version from the other Style Savvy game I mentioned in my fall favourites! ^w^ They added so much more cute clothes and nice features and I can't get enough of it! XD; I got nearly 100 hours of play since I got it in January. OxO''

~ Flight Rising ~


Érika introduced me to this website when I was in recovery from my surgery and I've been pretty much addicted since then... XD; It's kind of like Neopets but with pretty dragons. ~ You can have different breeds, genes, pretty colours and you can dress them up too! ^w^ I've been really enjoying it and because of that game (and Érika) I totally love dragons now! XD;

~ Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon ~


To continue with the dragon theme... I discovered this anime with the anime club this winter and I've fell in love with it! ;o; It's one of my favourites animes ever now! XD; I'll probably write a review for it on my blog soon so look forward to it! :3

~ Love Live Songs ~


I already mentioned how much I loved the cellphone game from Love Live... Well I had to delete it from my phone since I didn't had enough space for it sadly. ;w; I found myself missing the songs from the game so much so I decided to download my favourites to add to my playlist this winter! ^w^/

So that was the things I enjoyed from the winter season. ~ I hope that they weren't too random and that you enjoyed to take a look at them anyway huhu! :3

Until next time my precious purple bears! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment