Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, April 19, 2019

Saguenay's Lolita Casual Meeting! ~ April 2019!

Hello my fluffy pink bunnies! ^w^

One of my resolutions this year was to throw more Lolita meetups (more than once a month!) so there have to be more casual small ones in between too! :3

So, last weekend our Lolita community went to the Studio Black Zombie for a little casual meetup to chill and just hang out together! ~

I wore a very casual outfit for the occasion! ~

~ Outfit from April 13th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

I was really feeling like wearing lilac so I went with my colourful candy lilac skirt coordinated with white and touches of pink! ~ I kinda had to wear it with white since I knew I was going to wear my white boots inside so I had to make them match a little at least... ^w^''

Here was everyone's outfits for the meetup! :3


Angélique looked very lovely as usual! ^w^


Érika in her pretty cat dress, it suit her very well and she looked so elegant! :3 I really love her necklace! ~


Francis looked so cool in his punk ouji coordinate! I really love his boots and accessories, it really completes the look! ~


Alex added a little gingham touch to his ouji outfit this time and I really liked it! ^w^ It's so fitting for spring too! :3


Mason looked very elegant and cool with their new red hair! :3


There is me again! XD; With a super dynamic pose for some reason. ^w^''

Now the group pictures! ~


The regular ones! :3 (Yannick said something funny so I'm kinda almost laughing in the second one haha! XD)


And the goofy one! XD; I love taking goofy pictures in Lolita haha! ^w^''

After that we ordered some bubble teas and our food. :3

When our bubble teas arrived we realized that we ordered all different flavours and it made a rainbow! XD;



Mine was the purple one which was taro flavoured. ~ I totally chose this one because I knew it would match my outfit haha... XD;


I had their poke bowl which was yummy! *v* I looove that spicy mayo! ~


And as a sweet touch at the end of my meal I had a raspberry hot chocolate and some pocky! ^w^ The perfect weeb snack! XD;

Overall it was such a nice and chill meetup! :3 We played some games too and just spent time together and chatted, it was so nice to hang out with my frillies! ^w^

Until next time my little yellow peeps, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment