Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, April 26, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ April 8th to April 19th!

Hello my pretty hibiscus flowers! :3

I'm back on my blog today to show you my outfits from last week and two weeks ago! ~ Since I only had two outfits from two weeks ago I decided to wait another week so I can make a nice juicy outfit post, haha! XD;

Also, I want to apologize for the quality/lighting in some of them. ;w; The weather was kind of unpredictable during the last week and the lighting in some of my outfits aren't the best but I wanted to share then anyway, I hope it's okay. ^w^''

As usual, my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise! :3

~ Outfit from April 8th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

Just a simple outfit in red and offwhite with country vibes! ^w^ I really like to pair up this outfit with these nice Bodyline wristcuffs; they look so fancy and I feel like the crocheted strawberries match so nicely with the country aesthetics! *v*

~ Outfit from April 9th! ~




I wore this outfit to go out to eat brunch and do some shopping for the Prince's birthday! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I wanted to wear something pretty fancy but still comfy! ^w^ So I coordinated my Star Night Theatre with white and accessories themed around bunnies, bows and stars! ~

~ Outfit from April 15th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Just a simple casual and comfy outfit for the first day of work last week! ^w^ I love the small touches of white in my necklace and the socks, I think it brings something a bit more complex to the outfit and it matches nicely with the lace on the skirt too! ~

~ Outfit from April 17th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

I've been feeling very blue last week apparently... XD; This time I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with white. ~ I usually would wear my flower cupcake necklace with that outfit but I decided to wear my big glittery heart this time. :3 I thought it wouldn't be too out of place since I was wearing long sleeves anyway and it would look nicely balanced. ^w^

~ Outfit from April 18th! ~




Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand

For my last day of work last week I decided to wear something a little more elaborate! ^w^ I wore a monochrome pink outfit with my Sweet Paris jumperskirt! ~ The only pop of colour I decided I wanted to add was this fluffy Chocomint star brooch that have the same colours that are on the print! ^w^ I also added darker pink touches on my necklace, ring and socks so it wouldn't look too boring. XD;

~ Outfit from April 19th! ~




I wore this outfit to hang out with my friend Mason at the Studio Black Zombie! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I wasn't super inspired for my outfit on that day but I still wanted to dress up a bit extra! XD; Since it was Easter weekend I decided to wear one of my bunny prints, Cherry Berry Bunny! ^w^ I coordinated it pretty simply with pink and accessories themed around bunnies and strawberries! ~ It wasn't a very creative outfit but I felt pretty good that day and it was fun to wear it out! :3

So that was my outfits from the last two weeks! ~ I still have a lot of posts planned for the next weeks and I am kind of playing catch up on them lately haha! ^w^'' Well, I hope you'll still continue to follow me and my silly adventures! XD;

Until next time my pretty purple jewels, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment