Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ March 2019!

Hello my sweet strawberry cupcakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today to share the few pictures I took during our little Lolita meetup from this month! ^w^/

Our monthly meetup this time was a bit more casual; We decided to have a little afternoon of creativity at my place. ~ Every type of creativity was welcome; crafting, sewing, writing, etc... :3 Everyone was also welcome to bring some tea blends and pastries to share. ^w^

So here was my outfit for the occasion. ~

~ Outfit from March 23th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

This wasn't the outfit I originally planned but I had to change my plans at the last minute because I wasn't able to find the pair of socks that I needed for my original outfit. XD; So I went for a very casual outfit themed around strawberries in peachy pink with small touches of red. ~ This skirt always remind me of spring so it was nice to wear it out! ^w^

When everyone arrived, we took some outfit pictures. ~


The pretty Catherine in her cute casual outfit! ^w^ I really love her beret and her cardigan with that outfit, it's really lovely. ~


Érika in her pretty handmade skirt! ~ I really loved the waistcoat she wore with it and her lovely coral broach! :3 She is always so elegant! ~


It's me again! ^w^/


Finally, the group picture! ~ I feel like I look a bit silly on it but whatever, huhu! XD; Érika and Catherine are always lovely as usual. :3

Since our meetup was much more laid back and casual I didn't took a lot of pictures during the afternoon... ^w^''


I made some small detachable neckbows with some ribbon for Érika and Catherine! ^w^ It's pretty much the only thing that I can craft to be honest... XD;


We mostly had tea and yummy little oatmeal cookies that Catherine made. :3 We also chatted a lot together and it was nice to see them again in a smaller meetup setting than last time! ~ Catherine and I also shared some of our poems for a while and it was nice to read them out loud again, it's been a while since I wrote proper poetry... :3

Overall it was such a cute and cosy meetup! ~ I really cherish small meetups like this when we can actually spend time to chat and share things about eachother! ^w^

Until next time my cute cuddly kittens, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment