Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ March 12th to March 21th!

Hello my yummy chocolate pretzels! ~

I'm back on my blog today after a little bit of a break to show you my outfits from the last two weeks! ^w^ I had a lot of days off from work in the last weeks so I didn't dress up a lot so I wanted to wait until I had enough outfits for a nice post here! :3 You can also see my new hair colour too! ~

As usual my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from March 12th! ~



I had the day off work that day so I went to Érika's place to do some crafting project! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I decided to wear an outfit all in Lilac this time, I was very inspired by my new hair! :3 It's been a long time since I coordinated that dress with only minimal touches of white (on my socks and bracelet). ^w^ I went with simple accessories that would match nicely with my colour scheme. ~

~ Outfit from March 15th! ~




I went to Érika's place again to finish the crafting project I was working on and hang out in the evening! ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Offbrand

I went for a more simple and comfy look since I knew I was going to be out all day. ~ I coordinated my pink printed skirt with white and I added accessories themed around stars, candies and pearls for a fun touch to complete the outfit! ^w^

~ Outfit from March 19th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

No selfie for this one since I was recovering from an eye infection and I had to stop wearing makeup for a few days. ^w^'' Since I wasn't wearing makeup I went for a very casual look with my peachy pink cutsew and a blue printed skirt. ~ I chose simple accessories that would match with the look nicely. :3

~ Outfit from March 21th! ~



Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Rococo Soul & Handmade

I was feeling like wearing pink and blue again that day! ^w^ I went for something a bit more dressed up with my Lovely Forest jumperskirt and a pink blouse. :3 I tried to keep an animals theme with the socks and the necklace too! ~

So that was my outfits from the last weeks! :3 I'm glad to be able to write interesting stuff on my blog again, haha! XD; Since we had a Lolita meetup last weekend I'll probably be back another time this week with a post on that, please look forward to it! ^w^

Until next time my lovely lemon cupcakes, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment