Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Daily Outfits! ~ February 26th to March 2nd!

Hello my sweet heart shaped chocolates! ~

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week! ^w^ There is only three of them this time since I missed work last Monday due to a huge snowstorm. ;3;''

I tried my best to be more creative with my outfits last week so I hope you'll enjoy them. ~

As usual, my outfits were worn to work unless stated otherwise. :3

~ Outfit from February 26th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

I tried to coordinate my lilac candy skirt with white and some touches of pink with the socks, the necklace and my bag. ~ I kept a candy/sweets theme through the accessories so the outfit doesn't look too much all over the place. XD; It was nice to try something different with that skirt, especially with a cutsew!

~ Outfit from February 27th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul & Offbrand/Handmade

I very rarely coordinate that jumperskirt with this peachy pink blouse so I thought I would give it a go! ^w^ I went for a peachy pink necklace too and I chose accessories themed around flowers for something elegant and simple. :3

~ Outfit from March 2nd! ~



A little outfit to hang out with my friend Francis during the weekend. ^w^

Headdress; Bodyline
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Rococo Soul

I really tried something different and out of my comfort zone for this one and I don't know if I like it haha... XD; I went for an old-school Lolita look with the headdress, striped socks and the jabot. I thought it would be nice to tie in the pink of the jabot with my bag, socks and the wristcuffs. ~ I kind of coordinated this outfit the way I would with my white and pink sailor blouse so I think it still looks balanced enough. ^w^''

So that was my outfits for the last week! :3 I don't know if I am going to try and push my creative limits all the time like I did here but it was a fun little challenge. ~ I really need to get out of my comfort zone more often haha. XD;

Until next time my sweet rainbow sprinkles, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment