Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, February 26, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ February 19th to February 23th!

Hello my delicate sparkly flowers! :3

I'm back in my blog today to share with you my outfits from last week! ^w^ They were very colourful and nicely coordinated, I'm pretty proud of them this week! :3 Hope you'll enjoy looking at them too. ~

~ Outfit from February 19th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to test out an outfit for the Nadeshicon weekend on that day. (I may or may not end up wearing it, we will see. XD) I coordinated my Sheep Garden jumperskirt with some white and simple pearly accessories for a cute and elegant touch. ~

~ Outfit from February 20th! ~




Headbow; Neverland Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Neverland Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

Another test outfit for Nadeshicon. XD; That seems to be the theme this week. ^w^'' I've coordinated my Candyland jumperskirt with blue, I've never tried this colour combo before! I kinda went with a pony, candy and stars theme. ~ I am not sure if I like the accessories together though...

~ Outfit from February 21th! ~




Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Fan Plus Friend
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Rococo Soul

This year, I told to myself I would wear my lovely Happy Garden skirt as much as I could during springtime, so I decided to start now! ^w^ I coordinated it with my peachy pink blouse and colourful pink socks. ~ I really like how well they match together. :3

~ Outfit from February 23th! ~




I've worn this outfit to go to the anime club in the evening. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Holley tea Time

Another test outfit for the Nadeshicon weekend! ^w^ I really liked it this time! I coordinated my pink Milky Planet jumperskirt with lilac and colourful yarn accessories. ~ I would maybe add some more but that's probably an outfit you'll see me wear during Nadeshicon. :3

That was my outfits from last week. ~ We had a Lolita meetup last Saturday too but I will include my outfit pictures in that blog post that should be up later this week! :3

Until next time my lovely rainbow unicorns! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment