Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Daily Outfits! ~ January 29th to February 3rd!

Hello my fluffy pink cupcakes! :3

I have a brunch of outfits to share this week! ^w^ I am very proud of my outfits from last week and I think they were very well coordinated. ~ As usual, I've worn them to work unless stated otherwise! :3

~ Outfit from January 29th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to wear my hair in braids on that day since I wanted to have nicely fluffy hair for most of the week. ^w^ So I decided to wear my red Country Lolita skirts along with pink! I really love that colour scheme, it reminds me of Valentine's day! :3

~ Outfit from January 30th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I wanted to wear something super OTT and colourful on that day to cheer me up! ^w^ I coordinated my pink Milky Planet that I haven't worn in such a long time with lilac. ~ I went for a starry theme for the accessories. :3

~ Outfit from January 31th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

I decided to coordinate my Cherry Berry Bunny quite simply with white and touches of pink. :3 I've also worn bunny accessories to match the theme of the print. ^w^

~ Outfit from February 1st! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Rococo Soul, Chocomint & Offbrand

On that day I wore my Vanilla-chan OP coordinated with white and some touches of pink. ~ I went with simple accessories and pearls to match the elegance of the dress. :3

~ Outfit from February 2nd! ~



I've worn this outfit to run errands with the Prince in the evening. ^w^

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

I had a little mishap with this dress... ^w^'' I washed it recently and the red fabric bled all over the white lace, it was pretty much ruined. ;w; Luckily I managed to get most of it out except a couple spots behind the bows on top. ^w^'' Hopefully it didn't show too much on pictures. XD; I decided to coordinated it quite simply with white and simple accessories for this day. ~

~ Outfit from February 3rd! ~



I've worn this outfit for Alexa's birthday party! ^w^ The theme was Hogwarts but I went as a generic witch since I didn't have anything that would match Hufflepuff's colours. ~

Hat; Dollarama
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Offbrand

Since my hat was black with purple on it I decided to coordinate my dress with some purple touches! ^w^ I think I managed to make an outfit that was quite balanced, despite me being awful at balancing dark colours and pastels. XD;

I hope you enjoyed looking at my outfits from last week! ^w^ Until next time my sweet sparkly alpacas! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment