Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Saguenay's Lolitas Meeting! ~ February 2018!

Hello my cute squishy ponies! :3

Last weekend was the monthly meetup for our Lolita community here in Saguenay! ^w^ We decided to go to l'Érudit Café which is a café located in a 100 years old house! I thought it would be a really beautiful place for our pictures and it looked like a very cosy place for our February meetup. :3

~ Outfit from February 24th! ~




That was my outfit for the meetup! :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Offbrand

I decided to go with a conversation hearts for this month's meetup outfit since it was Valentine's day! :3 I decided to wear a lot of colourful accessories that I don't always put together but I think that they matched the print on my Toy Fantasy dress pretty well! ^w^

The Prince and I also took a couple pictures together before going to the meetup! ^w^


I really love that wine red shirt he got recently, I think it suit him very well. :3

When everyone arrived at the café we took out group pictures together. ~




Everyone was dressed in darker colours except me so I look like a weird colourful ghost, haha! ^w^''

We also took outfit pictures as usual. :3


Claudia in her new handmade skirt! :3 I am a fan of her neckbow that she made from matching fabric and her blouse looked super elegant also. ~


Francis in his punk Ouji outfit. ~ I liked his accessories and hat a lot; it kind of reminded me of Old-School Visual-Kei and I thought it was super original! :3


Catherine in her elegant black skirt. ~ I loved the cute little boots she had and I think her vest suit her style a lot! ^w^


Érika in her starry dress with the very elegant capelet she received from our secret santa! ^w^ I really loved how she styled her hair and I think the capelet really suit that jumperskirt too! ~


Finally, me! ^w^'' Sorry the pictures look kind of weird, they were awfully dark and I had to brighten them a lot. XD;

After that we decided to take some silly pictures by the window since the room was kind of empty because there was a concert in another room!


Haha, so silly! XD;

After taking a bunch of pictures we finally ordered our drinks and food. ~



I had a hot chocolate and they roasted the marshmallows on top! *o* It was super delicious!

The Érudit Café serve a lot of special coffee blends like the Turkish coffee the Prince got and there's even some with ice cream in them! They also got some very fancy local food and products, the Prince tried their duck sausage and he really liked it! ~ They also have a great selection of wine and liquors which surprised me a lot for such a small place! Since the place is also very elegant and cosy, we will surely go back there for another meetup! :3

Everyone had a great and cosy time during this month's meetup! ^w^ I also really enjoyed to discover a nice new "Lolita Friendly" place for our meetups during the colder months. ~

Until next time my sweet heart shaped cupcakes! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment