Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, July 5, 2021

52 Weeks of Lolita! ~ What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever incorporated into a coord, or the weirdest material you’ve ever worn?

Hello my little Shortcakes! ~

Today I'm blogging again with a prompt from the 52 Weeks of Lolita! ^w^ This time, the subject is...

What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever incorporated into a coord, or the weirdest material you’ve ever worn?

Firstly, if you've seen one of my last 52 Weeks of Lolita post about the Lolita "rules", you already know that I am not someone that stray out of my way with my Lolita outfits! ^w^'' I much more prefer playing with colour scheme and the theme of my accessories rather than coming up with more experimental coords...

BUT I did wear quite a few "out there" accessories with my coords, especially back when I started the fashion and I wanted to be a OTT Sweet Princess! XD; I'm going to try and dig them for this blog post... (This should be very interesting and/or embarrassing, we will see! XD)


One of the first exemples that came to my mind was when I wore actual gift wrapping ribbon in my hair for my birthday dinner in 2011? XD; It definitely could have been worse... But I never did it again... ^w^'' It was kinda cute though?


I also remember this "Cat Lady" coord I did with my Vanilla-chan OP where I wore a full on wool scarf, inside the house, for fun? XD; I genuinely don't know why I liked wool scarves so much back in the days? ^w^'' This was back in 2013! ~

Other than that, except wearing themed animal ears for fun I don't think I ever wore something that was considered weird for a Lolita coord! ^w^''

That make me think that I honestly wish I was more adventurous with my coords! ~ I have a couple of accessories that I own but I haven't incorporated into a coord yet just because I don't know how to make it work... ;w; Sometimes, you really gotta let the "rules" stay at the door and have fun, I think! :3 I want to try that in the future for sure! ^w^

Do you have something "weird" that you incorporated into your daily outfits? Let me know in the comments! ~

Until next time my little Shortcakes, stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever incorporated anything "weird" to my outfits, but the rule I want to break most is the one about shoes. I really like open shoes, and I want someday to try to make a cute sandal work with an outfit in summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, same!! I love open shoes too and I feel like they were really popular back in the old-school days! <3

      Delete