Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Daily Outfits! ~ June 4th to June 18th!


Hello my little Shortcakes! ^w^

It's been a little while since I've made an outfit post on my blog, sorry! >w<'' I'm kinda behind on editing them BUT if I have too many to post and I try to publish them all at once, I know I'm never going to post them again... XD; So let's say that we start with the first part of my outfits from last month for today! :3

~ Outfit from June 4th! ~




I wore that outfit for an appointment! ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia (Taobao)
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul, AliExpress & Local Shops

I think that lilac and blue is one of my favourite colour combos in Lolita fashion! ^w^ This time, I coordinated my Don't Eat Bunny jumperskirt with simple pearls accessories for a cute and elegant look! ~ I also wore one of my new necklaces and bracelets from AliExpress too! :3

~ Outfit from June 5th! ~




I wore that outfit to get my vaccine and to get ice cream after with my friend Mason! ^w^

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Etsy & Claire's

I knew I was going to have strawberry shortcake ice cream that day so I based my outfit around that theme! :3 I really like coordinating my Milky Berry with red, I think it's the colour that suit the print the most! ^w^ Of course I wore accessories themed around berries to complete the outfit! ~

~ Outfit from June 9th! ~




I wore that outfit to film a Youtube video! ^w^

Headband; AliExpress
T-Shirt; Milklim
Skirt; Holley Tea Time
Socks; AliExpress
Shoes; Dream Castle (Use code "PetiteTomoyo" for 10% off! :3)
Bag; Angelic Pretty
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Claire's, AliExpress & Handmade

If you know me, you know I LOVE Fairy-Kei, and if you know me even more, you know that I wear it like... 3 times a year? XD; I don't feel very confident with my coordinating skills for Fairy-Kei and since I have a very limited wardrobe for it I don't wear it as often as I would like... ;w; But I felt pretty happy with my outfit on that day! ~ I want to have more fun and creativity with more casual J-fashion styles in the future, it makes me happy! ^w^

~ Outfit from June 11th! ~




I wore that outfit for an appointment! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita (Taobao)
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time

That outfit may look a bit simple and more on the casual side but it reminds me a lot of how I would coordinate my outfits back in the days! I remember loving to pair the most simple pieces with cute and glittery accessories so that's what I did with my outfit on that day! ^w^ I love that star shaped jewelry, it's so adorable!! *v*

~ Outfit from June 12th! ~




I wore that outfit for a picnic with one of my friends! ^w^

Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Thrifted
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Gifts & Handmade
Parasol; Gift

I really loved my outfit on that day! ^w^ I wanted to wear Country Lolita but still remain a bit casual so I wore my peachy pink cutsew that I coordinated with my socks and necklace! ~ I also think my bunny bag matches perfectly with my straw hat, parasol and of course the cute bunnies in the print! :3 I think it's one of my favourite outfits of mine so far this year! <3

~ Outfit from June 18th! ~





I wore that outfit for an appointment and to run some errands! ~

Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Glitter Tale
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; AliExpress
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & AliExpress

I was SO looking forward coordinating that print with yellow! ^w^ That Sweet Paris jumperskirt doesn't have a lot of different colours in it but it does include yellow so I think that would match the print nicely! :3 I tried to keep a sweets and tea party theme with my brooches and macaron necklace! ~ Finally I'm so happy I could use my yellow and pink bracelets for that outfit, I really love the final coordinate! :3

So that was it for the first part of my coordinates for this month! ^w^

Which one was your favourite? Let me know in the comments! ~

Until next time my little Shortcakes, stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. All your outfits are always beautiful! I really loved the fairy-kei outfit!!!! It is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, it means a lot to me since I don't wear it that often! ^w^ <3

      Delete