Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Daily Outfits! ~ May 17th to May 30th!


Hello my little Shortcakes, I hope you all are doing well! ^w^

I've been pretty busy with life and stuff lately so it feels great to be able to take a moment and sit back and blog for a little while! ~

So here are my outfits from the last weeks; Some are more on the casual side and some are not but I hope you'll enjoy them all! :3

~ Outfit from May 17th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Angelic Pretty, Chocomint & AliExpress

I received that card necklace recently and I wanted to put an outfit together with it since I got it to match my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt! ^w^ I paired it with white and red wristcuffs and that diamond ring from Angelic Pretty to keep the cards theme! ~

~ Outfit from May 19th! ~




Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

This was just a casual outfit for work but it had received so many nice comments on Instagram! ;w; I'm actually surprised people like my casual looks, they look so boring to me... XD; Well, this time I paired my plain lilac skirt with my peachy pink cutsew and socks! ~ I added simple accessories to complete the outfit! :3

~ Outfit from May 20th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Cutsew; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Offbrand
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Fan Plus Friend
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Claire's & Gifts

I felt so confident in that outfit! ^w^ I coordinated my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt along with pink and accessories themed around bunnies and strawberries! ~ I love when I get the confidence to take out my bunny bag to go along with my outfits, it makes me so happy! :3

~ Outfit from May 25th! ~





Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Glitter Tale
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; AliExpress
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Kawaii Goods, Holley Tea Time, AliExpress & Claire's

I've been wanting to put that outfit together for a while! :3 I really love how my pink Milky Planet look coordinated with yellow! *v* I chose accessories themed around stars and pearls for that outfit! ~ I also really like how I did my makeup on that day; I love how yellow eyeshadow look on me! :3

~ Outfit from May 28th! ~




Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; AliExpress
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Aliexpress & Paradise Rose

Just a simple outfit in red and white for that day! :3 I decided to wear one of my new necklace and I kinda have a flower theme with the socks and my hairties? XD; Well, it was a nice and comfy outfit at least! ^w^

~ Outfit from May 30th! ~




Hat; Taobao
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Liz Lisa
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Gifts

Can you believe it's the first time this year that I wear proper Country Lolita? ;o; With my new short hair I thought it looked weird when I would put my hair in braids... ;w; But since I had a picnic with my friend Catherine on that day I knew I wanted to wear Country! ~ I went for something quite casual; My gingham pink skirt paired with a white cutsew and simple flowery accessories! ^w^ I was comfy and it made me happy! ~

So that was my latest outfits for now! ^w^

Which one was your favourite? Tell me in the comments! ~

Until neck time my little Shortcakes, stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your country outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^w^ It was so fun to wear it out on a beautiful sunny day! ~

      Delete