Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, July 31, 2021

52 Weeks of Lolita! ~ What is the one item that you’ve owned the longest?

Hello my little Shortcakes! ~

I'm back on my blog this week for another post from the 52 weeks of Lolita challenge! :3 This week, the subject is...

What is the one item that you’ve owned the longest?

This question is a bit hard to answer because I still have pretty much all my Otome pieces from my early Lolita days, back when I thought that only a blouse and a frilly skirt was needed for an outfit to be Lolita... XD;

But I don't think that these would count as truly items that I still use and consider "Lolita enough" for my closet nowadays! ^w^''

I still have everything from my very first Lolita order from a Lolita specific shop which was In The Starlight! :3


I ordered their petticoat, a headdress and two pair of bloomers and I still use theme items even today! ~ The bloomers and petticoat have definitely seen better days, though... XD; I use the petticoat mainly as an underskirt for casual outfit nowadays since it lost all its poof! >w<

So, that was the three Lolita items I've owned for the longest! ~

I am not someone that usually sells my Lolita clothing or accessories, though... I will sometimes give socks away if their don't fit me or some jewelry that don't really fit my style, but usually I keep everything from my Lolita purchases! :3

Do you still have your first Lolita items? ^w^ What is the item that you owned for the longest time? Tell me about it in the comments! ~

Until next time my little Shortcakes, please stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments: