Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Daily Outfits! ~ From June 19th to July 3rd!

Hello my little Shortcakes! ^w^

I'm back on my blog for another time this week with the rest of my outfits from the month of June! ~ I told you it was going to happen, better late than never, right? :3

~ Outfit from June 19th! ~




I wore that outfit to go out for ice cream with friends! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia Baby
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill & Chocomint

That outfit was so fun to put together! ^w^ Whenever I wear that printed skirt I make sure to always wear a lot of colourful and fun accessories! ~ This time I wore tulle and candy broaches, candy socks, a fun ice cream necklace and my rainbow bag completed the look nicely I think! :3

~ Outfit from June 23rd! ~




I wore that outfit for a day out at my friend Érika's place! :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick (Handmade)
Accessories; AliExpress

I first got that outfit out to celebrate the St-Jean Baptiste on the 24th but I got an invitation to hang out with my friend a day before so I wore that outfit early! ~ I wasn't super inspired so I decided to wear the colour of the Quebec's flag; Blue and white! I completed the outfit with simple wristcuffs and some of my new jewelry I got from AliExpress recently! ^w^

~ Outfit from June 25th! ~




I wore that outfit for an appointment with my therapist! ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia Baby
Cutsew; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, AliExpress, Claire's & Gift

I really don't wear that comfy cutsew often enough with skirts, it looks so nice! *w* This time, I paired it with my Fantastic Dolly skirt, simple socks and pearl accessories for that elegant casual look! ~

~ Outfit from June 29th! ~




I wore that outfit to film a Youtube video (that I ended up not keeping XD) and some TikToks! ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, Holley Tea Time & Rococo Soul

It was incredibly hot on that day so I decided to wear one of my lightest jumperskirt and one of my lightest blouses! ^w^ It's been several years I paired them together, I think! ~ I try to keep a theme of unicorns and stars with my socks, necklace and broach! :3

~ Outfit from July 1st! ~




I wore that outfit for an appointment with my therapist! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill

Just a simple and comfy outfit for that day! ^w^ I feel like this cutsew, skirt, socks and clear Cute Can Kill accessories is one of my go-to casual outfits, I really love how it looks coordinated together! :3

~ Outfit from July 3rd! ~




I wore that outfit for a dinner with the Prince's family! ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; HMHM
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; LizLisa
Accessories; AliExpress, Claire's & Dollar Store

I haven't worn that beautiful Sheep Garden print yet this summer and I thought it would be perfect for that day since we would eat outside! :3 I coordinated it with off-white blouse and socks and pearly bracelet for a fancier look! ~ I also chose jewelry themed around flowers since I always seem to coordinate that print with strawberries so it was nice for a change! ^w^ I also really liked my soft white and pink makeup for that day! :3

So that was my latest outfits for now! ^w^ I hope you liked them and that they may inspire you for your own outfits for this summer! ~

Which one was your favourite? Let me know in the comments! :3

Until next time my little Shortcakes! <3 Stay safe and take care! ~

2 comments:

  1. All your outfits are amazing as always! I think my favorite is the second one, I am really a fan of blue outfits, they remind me of Alice in Wonderland! Also, that straw bag with Sheep Garden is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :3 That makes me wanna re-do an Alice in Wonderland themed coord I once did with that skirt someday!! <3

      Delete