Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Saguenay's Lolita Meeting! ~ January 2020!

Hello my sweet pink cupcakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today with the pictures from the Lolita meetup I hosted for my local community last weekend! ~ We went to l'Érudit Café for an afternoon together! ^w^

Here what I was I wearing for that meetup! ~

~ Outfit from January 25th! ~




Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Dream of Lolita
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

For that outfit I decided to wear my Sweet Paris jumperskirt coordinated with white! :3 I tried to keep a tea, hearts and polka dots theme with the accessories. ~ I'm really happy with how my outfit turned out! ^w^ It's been so long since I wore that teacup bag out but I got so many positive comments on it! :3

The Prince also came with me to that meetup. ~ We took some pictures together before heading out! ^w^


Here was everyone's outfits for the meetup! :3


Mason was super handsome as usual. ^w^ I really love their new hair colour, I think it suit them so well! *v*


Angélique was lovely in that dress, super cute! :3


I really like the way Catherine coordinated her dress for that outfit! :3 I think that the little neckbow on her cardigan really completes the look! ^w^


Érika was stunning as usual in her spooky themed dress! ^w^ That bat bolero really completes the outfit and it suit her so well! ~


I love how Jenn coordinated her dress with red! ~ I think that her lipstick really suit her skintone and it was very lovely. :3


And finally, me! ^w^


I really like how to group shots turned out! ~ We all look so elegant. :3

After all the pictures we ordered our drinks/snacks and we chatted a lot! ^w^


I really love these coffees from l'Érudit! :3 They are made with ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate syrup! They taste like heaven! (I even got two of them that day because I like them so much! XD)


I also got a plate of cheese and veggie pâté! ~ Everything was delicious. :3


The Prince with his honey coffee! I tasted it but the coffee was too strong for my taste... XD;

Overall I had such a nice meetup with my local community! :3 It's always so nice to dress up nicely and spend just a simple afternoon chatting and just having a cosy time together! ~ It makes me really happy! ^w^

Until next time my cute cuddly bunnies, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment