Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Best of Daily Outfits! ~ January 2020!

Hello my precious sparkly golden moons! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my "best of" outfits from the last month! ^w^

January was a pretty busy month for me at work and I had quite a lot on my mind beside taking the time to curate pretty outfits and take snaps to post them on my blog... XD; But I think I managed to save at least my favourite ones, hehe! ^^;

I have 6 outfits to share, so let's start now! :3

~ Outfit from January 1st! ~




I wore that outfit to celebrate the new year with the Prince's family!

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

For that day I wanted to wear something a bit fancy, but still super comfy since we were going out for brunch and also had dinner with the Prince's family, such a long day! XD; So I chose one of my comfiest jumperskirts, my Star Night Theatre and I coordinated it with blue and a candy and bunny theme. :3 I really loved how that outfit turned out and I liked my makeup a lot! ^w^

~ Outfit from January 9th! ~



I wore that outfit for work! ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Handmade

I needed a little pick me up to end that week so I decided to wear my Milky Berry jumperskirt! :3 I coordinated with white and some touches of pink and I tried to keep a hearts theme with the accessories! ^w^

~ Outfit from January 14th! ~




Another outfit just for work! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Kawaii Goods & Chocomint

I've felt like it's been a while since I wore a good lilac and pink outfit with my Milky Planet! ^w^ So I wore that to cheer me up again! ~ I tried to keep a stars and pony theme with the accessories. :3

~ Outfit from January 16th! ~




I wore that outfit to go out for coffee with my friend Mason! ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Claire's, Rococo Soul & Handmade

For that day I wanted to put together an outfit which would include my new Claire's bracelet that I bought lately! ^w^ It's been so long since I added new accessories to my closet so I was happy to try to make a coordinate around it! :3 I ended up wearing my Sugary Carnival, mostly coordinated with white, pink and some small touches of blue! ~ For the theme I tried to keep my accessories cohesive but it's a bit of a mix of hearts and rainbows mostly! I wanted to keep the focus on the pop of colour of my bracelet and the print. :3

~ Outfit from January 22nd! ~


 

I wore that outfit for work! :3

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Bodyline, Chocomint, Claire's & Handmade

For that outfit, I coordinated my pink printed skirt with blue! ^w^ I really love pairing that skirt with that blouse but I don't think I ever accessorized it like that! I tried to keep a pony and stars theme for the accessories. I also wanted to wear another one of my new purchases from Claire's, that little pink pearl bracelet! :3 I think that it will get much use in my future coordinates also! ~

~ Outfit from January 24th! ~



I wore that outfit to go out for sushis with my friend Érika! ~

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

For that outfit I wanted to try a colour combo I haven't worn before with my Snowbunny jumperskirt! :3 So I coordinated it with mostly lilac and also some touches of pink on my bag, socks and necklace to match with the bunnies on the print! ^w^ I had so much fun putting that outfit together, I think it's fairly simple but the colour combo makes it so interesting! ~

So that was my best of outfits from last month! ^w^ I'll be trying to take more outfit pictures in February so I can start posting my outfits at least twice a month again! Since I got my new phone which is a better quality than before and I have now tamed my filter/editing apps for my pictures it makes me much more motivated to take them and share them here! :3 So I'll try my best to take pictures of all my daily outfits again, look forward to that in the future! ~

Until next time my pretty periwinkle mermaids, take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment