Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ February 10th to February 14th!

Hello my precious light pink sprinkles! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from last week! ^w^ I told you that I wanted to start posting them more regularly again and I'm very excited to share the outfits I've worn lately! :3 There are 5 of them and I'm pretty proud of them all! ~

As usual, they were worn to work unless specified otherwise. ^^;

~ Outfit from February 10th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Just a simple Country Lolita outfit to start the week! ^^; I feel like I haven't worn that skirt in a while, especially with the matching headbow! I've coordinated it with pink and some touches of white on my socks and necklace. ~

~ Outfit from February 11th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I wanted to try a new colour combo with my pink Milky Planet dress! ^^; I coordinated it with red and accessories themed around candies and pearls. :3 I really loved how it turned out! ~ It looks kinda unbalanced on the outfit pictures but I was wearing my red shoes at my office, haha! XD;

~ Outfit from February 12th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul, Offbrand & Handmade

I was putting off wearing my Vanilla-chan dress for a while since I wanted to make an outfit with it for the Valentine's day furry meetup but I couldn't go in the end so I wore the outfit I planned to wear with it. ~ I coordinated it with pink and accessories themed around pearls for and elegant look. :3

~ Outfit from February 13th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Handmade & Offbrand

We were celebrating Valentine's day at the office and we had to wear red for the occasion. :3 So I made a coordinate in red and pink with my red jumperskirt. ^w^ I wore accessories themed around flowers and pearls for an elegant romantic look. ~

~ Outfit from February 14th! ~



My outfit for going out for a date to Shogun Sushi with the Prince. :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Offbrand

I was feeling my old-school Lolita vibes on that day apparently. XD; I'm not sure if the jabot is suitable with this cutsew but I liked it! ~ I also dug out one of my very first pair of Lolita socks and my pink cameo ring to complete the look! ^w^ It was so fun to put that outfit together and it made me nostalgic using older accessories I've had for a while... :3

I hope you enjoyed my outfits from last week and that they may inspire you for your own outfits too! ^^; I'm really looking forward posting them more regularly again. I'm aiming for at least once every two weeks, depending on the number of outfits I'll have, hehe... Please look forward to it! *w*

Until next time my lovely turquoise gems, take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment