Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Best of Daily Outfits! ~ December 2019!

Hello my precious rainbow sprinkles! :3

I'm back on my blog today with the best of my daily outfits for last month! ~ I almost forgot to post them but, better late than never right? XD;

~ Outfit from December 4th! ~



A simple outfit for work in white and pink! ^w^

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

I coordinated my white cat embroidery skirt with pink which is one of my favourite ways to coordinate that simple and comfy skirt! :3 I tried something new with my makeup for fun but I think that the eyeshadow placement doesn't really suit my eye shape, don't you think? ^w^''

~ Outfit from December 11th! ~



Another outfit for work! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Rococo Soul, Offbrand & Handmade

I coordinated my Vanilla-chan OP with pink! ~ I chose simple accessories themed around bows, flowers and pearls for an elegant touch. :3

~ Outfit from December 14th! ~



The outfit I wore for my office Holiday party! ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Rose Melody
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

I decided to wear my white and silver Rose Melody skirt for my office party because people don't usually dress up that much for parties at my workplace and I didn't want to wear something that would be too fancy... XD; I really like to coordinate that skirt with blue, I think it's such an elegant wintery coordinate! ~

~ Outfit from December 19th! ~



The outfit I wore to do my Holiday shopping with my friend Mason! ~

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose

For that day I wanted to wear something comfy but still with Holiday colours so I could get in the spirit! ^w^ I wore my red jumperskirt from Anna House along with white and some little touches of pink! ~

~ Outfit from December 26th! ~



The outfit I wore to go shopping for the Boxing Day and eat with the Prince's family! ^w^

Headdress; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

Again, I wanted to wear something simple and comfy to go out shopping! ^w^ I coordinated my Lovely Forest jumperskirt with white and simple accessories. ~

~ Outfit from December 27th! ~



An outfit I wore to go out for coffee with my friend Catherine. :3 (Sorry for the weird lighting on the selfies, I was still trying to get used to my new phone. XD;)

Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; HMHM
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to wear my red gingham skirt since I haven't worn it out for the Holidays yet! ^w^ I coordinated it with my offwhite blouse and my Bodyline knitted wristcuffs that I like a lot! :3 I really loved that coordinate and I felt very confident in it! ~

~ Outfit from December 28th! ~



I wore that outfit to go see Frozen 2 with the Prince and my friend Jenn! ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Offbrand
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint

When I knew that I was going to see Frozen 2 at the movie theatre I knew that I had to wear that dress! :3 I coordinated it with pink as I didn't wanted to look too "Elsa inspired", haha! XD; I chose tulle accessories themed around bunnies and sweets! :3

So that was my outfits from the last month! :3 I really hope I can get back to my blogging habits in the future and share more of my outfits on here, I missed that a lot! ;o;

Until next time my fluffy kittens, take care! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment