Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, July 28, 2017

SagGeek 2017 Review! ~ Saturday July 22th!

Hello my sweetest strawberry pies! ~

I'm back again my blog today for the review of the second day of the SagGeek which is a anime/geek convention that happened in my city last week! ^w^

Saturday was kinda the biggest day of the convention and a lot of people came! There was also a lot of activities to do which was pretty nice. ~

Let's start with our outfit pictures for the day! :3

~ Outfit from July 22th! ~


Cat Ears; PurrrfectEmporium
Headband; SpreePicky
Dress; SpreePicky
Apron; SpreePicky
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Paradise Rose

I went as a Neko-Maid on that day which is kinda my OC named Tomo-Nyan! XD; I was waiting for the perfect occasion to wear this outfit out so I was super happy to wear it on that day. ^w^ (I also got a cute cat tail which you can't see. ^w^'')

I also got lots of outfit pictures with Julie and my Prince. ^w^


Julie was dressed up as an elegant butler. :3


My Prince wore his eternal pirate outfit. ~



The cute maid and the very serious butler. XD;



The cute maid and the pirate, yarr! ^w^


And a little group selfie before going on with our day. ~

We went at Francis's panel about some various trivia from tv series, movies, video games etc... We learned a lot of things and a lot of them surprised me! ^w^ It was a nice panel, I liked it a lot. ~

After that I decided to hit up the dance mat in the gaming room and play Dance Dance Revolution! XD;



Me and Julie playing DDR! ^w^ I haven't played in such a long time, I was kinda rusty. XD;


The Prince even played DDR too! ^w^

After that we were a little bit hungry so we got bubble tea and onigiris for lunch. :3


Our bubble teas! Banana for the prince, watermelon for me (I totally got it because it was pink, let's be real) and vanilla for Julie. ~


It's bubble tea time! ^w^


The freshly made onigiris made by Valerie from "Les Bento de Valérie". (You should totally follow her blog!) ~ They were super delicious! :3


After our meal, we were totally stuffed. XD;

After that, we spent some time walking around the convention and looking at the cosplayers and the dealer's room again. ~ I also made new friends! ^w^



I met a very cute Chi cosplayer and she was super nice and friendly too! :3 I saw her during last year's SagGeek but I was too shy to ask for a picture with her. ~v~ Now I got my picture and we became friends, yay! XD;

We also went to see the mascarade! I didn't get a lot of pictures of the cosplayers because there was so few from animes that I knew and that I liked and almost all my pictures were bad. ;w; But I snapped a couple of picture of my friend Mel's cosplay! ~


My terrible pictures doesn't do her cosplay it's justice, it's muuuuch more prettier in real life I swear. ^w^''

One thing that did bother me a lot about the mascarade is that even if most of the people that entered had store bought cosplays, they were classed in the novice category... Which isn't supposed to happen in an official mascarade... All the people who didn't made their cosplay by hand should be in the standout category, not with the novice that made their cosplay. X__X I think that some of the cosplayers who put some time and effort in their handmade cosplays didn't won a prize because of this and it made me super mad/angry. XD; Oh well...

Right after the mascarade I went to Mel's panel about cosplay! ^w^ It was super interesting and I learned and discovered a lot of things, I didn't know that cosplaying and making your own cosplay could take that much skills and efforts, even on a single piece. ^o^ I was super impressed. ~

After that it was time to go home! (I had to get a good night of sleep because my panel was on Sunday morning! OwO) So that was my second day of the SagGeek 2017! Stay tuned for my Sunday review and what I bought in the dealer's room! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment