Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Thursday, July 27, 2017

SagGeek 2017 Review! ~ Friday July 21th!

Hello my sweet little unicorn plushies! ~

As you may know, last weekend was the SagGeek which is a anime/geek convention in my city. :3 I went to it last year but it was their first time so it wasn't as big as this year! XD; This edition, the SagGeek started to look like an actual convention which was very impressing. :3

I thought I didn't had enough photos to do a blog post with pictures/activities from each day of the convention but I have quite a lot in the end. XD; So I'll do the reviews of Saturday and Sunday in other posts! ^w^

The convention was opening only at 3pm so I had time to get ready and to dress up at home before heading up for the convention centre. :3

Here was my outfit for the first day of the SagGeek!

~ Outfit from July 21th! ~




Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I decided to wear something quite comfy and simple for the first day of the convention since I knew there wasn't going to have a lot of people dressed up. XD; So I paired my Star Night Theatre dress with my red blouse, a red bag and red shoes along with matching pony socks, tulle and stars accessories for a dreamy and elegant look. ~

I also took an outfit shot of my friend Julie which came from faraway to Saguenay for the convention (and to see her friends, of course). :3


I really love that dress of hers. *v* And she coordinated it beautifully. ~

We also took a couple of pictures together. :3


After that, we went to the convention centre. ~

Friday was probably the most relaxing day of the convention weekend as there wasn't so many activities to do. ^w^'' We took the time to see where everything was located and look at the dealer's room for the nice things they had to sell. :3

We also saw/met a lot of our friends, new or old and the convention. ~


Here's a picture of my friend Renée with her son. :3


My friend Catherine and I, which I knew from my Lolita group but we haven't talked a lot before. ^w^ I was so happy to meet her, finally! ~


With my friend Claudia, the cutest Lolita witch! :3


I also took an outfit picture of my friend Claudia's outfit, because I think it was a great example of a beginner Lolita outfit done with elements you can find mostly in thrift shops/mainstream stores. ~


Finally a little picture with my friends Claudia & Francis. :3

After a little visit of the convention, I went to Renée's house for some tea and to unwind a little. (She lives super close to the convention centre. ^w^) And I waited for the Prince there. ~

The Prince joined us a little bit later and we visited the convention together. :3 He had a mango bubble tea which was super delicious. ~ We also chatted with our friends for a little while before going back home when the convention closed. ^w^''

That's it for the first day of the SagGeek 2017! Stay tuned for my posts about what happened on Saturday and Sunday! ^v^/

No comments:

Post a Comment