Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Daily Outfits! ~ July 1st to July 5th!

Hello my sweet strawberry cupcakes! ~

I've been incredibly busy during the last few weeks! I've been trying my best to prepare my panel for the SagGeek which is next week! ^w^ Also, my health isn't the best lately so I have to take most of my free time to rest... ;w; Which resulted in a little slow down for my blog, I'm sorry. ^w^''

But today is the time for another outfit post! Let's get into it! :3

~ Outfit from July 1st! ~



I've worn this outfit for Canada Day & going to Francis's birthday party! ^w^

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Rose Melody
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose

I got inspired by the colours of the canadian flag for my outfit on that day. XD; I didn't know what to wear at all and I wasn't inspired. ^w^'' I love the combo of red and white, I think it look very elegant, especially with that skirt. :3

~ Outfit from July 3rd! ~



Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

I've worn this outfit before last fall and I really liked how I coordinated it! ~ I was waiting for a perfect day to wear it again and take a picture of it this time. ^w^ I love the balance of the colours, the small touches of pink and black which complements the skirt a lot. :3

~ Outfit from July 4th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I was waiting for a sunny day to wear Country Lolita. ~ I've wanted to coordinate my new blue blouse with that skirt for so long. :3 I love how it turned out. ^w^ I think strawberries, red and blue are one of my favourite colour/theme combo. ~

~ Outfit from July 5th! ~



Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Offbrand
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

A more simple outfit with a dress I haven't worn in a while. ^w^ I love coordinating my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with pink because I think it really complements the border print. ~

So that was it for my latest outfits that I got a picture of. ~ I hope to post more here during the next few weeks because I have almost a month off work so I'll have more free time hopefully! :3

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment