Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, January 8, 2016

I'm back on my regular-ish blogging schedule and content for now. ^w^ I have a couple of outfit pictures to show you today, as well as a review of a Bath and Body Works order I got this morning! ~

Also, I wanted to mention that, last Sunday was the day I could celebrate the prince's and I first anniversary of love, joy and happiness! ~


Look how cute his smile is! *v*


We went to eat lots of yummy sushis! ~

It was a very nice evening and I was at the happiest I could ever been! Being with the prince in a cute and cosy restaurant with nice food is all I need! ^w^

Now, let me show you some of my outfits for this week. ~ I experimented a lot with my picture taking apps, filters and more... I am trying to find the best way of taking pictures of my outfits. ^w^'' So please bear with me and difference of colours and clarity of the outfits. ~w~''

Let's start with my outfit from Tuesday. :3



My hair was already styled in a romantic hairstyle, so I decided to wear a simple, romantic look with pearl accessories. I paired some white socks with bows, lace and a rose on top with a white bag and white accessories to make my lilac Vanilla-Chan stand more. I completed the look with lilac eyeshadow. I also wore my lilac tea parties with this outfit, but they were already packed in my bag for work. ^w^''

Headbow; Oo Jia
Dress; Oo Jia
Socks; Anna House
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

Now, my outfit for Wednesday. :3 I had to braid my hair on that day because I had to do some snow shoveling before going to work. XD; So I wore an outfit that could match well with braids. ^w^ Gingham and braids always go hand in hand. ~ 



I paired my blue gingham skirt with the matching headbow and neckbow, as well as a blue rose cupcake necklace and ring. ~ For the blouse, I went with my white and pink blouse that I matched with the socks that have little pink hearts and bows on them. (I wore my blue tea parties, but they were again packed for work. ^w^'')

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

Onto the last outfit for this post, my outfit from Thursday! ~




I love wearing OTT outfits when I have fuzzy hair. ~ I matched my blue Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt with a red blouse, red shoes and a red bag. :3 I added some little touches of pink with the details on my socks and my wristcuffs. I added strawberry themed accessories to go with the print, as well as some broaches to match my wristcuffs and socks. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand

As I said earlier, I received a huge Bath and Body Works order today! ^w^ They were having a sale on their website after Christmas, and I decided to spoil me with some of their products. ~ I already could own a few of them before, but AnniChat reminded me of them with a shower gel that she gave me for Christmas. :3 So I decided to buy more. ~ I'll do a little review of each product smells. ^w^


Here are all the products I have ordered. ^w^ I got three perfumes, three hand soaps, two body lotions and four shower gels! ~


These are the perfumes! ~ I got Japanese Cherry Blossom, Be Enchanted and Marshmallow Pumpkin Spice Latté.

Cherry Blossom: It got a nice flowery smell. I doesn't smell too strongly like flowers of like "grandma's perfume". XD; It will be a nice fragrance to use during spring and summer. ~

Be Enchanted: One of my favourites smells from Bath and Body Works! I fell in love with it instantly! ~ It literally smells like cotton candy, but a little more fancier... Almost like a cotton candy flower? It's a very versatile scent for people that like strong sugary smells like me. XD;

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latté: What an incredible, yummy smell! It smells very sugary, there's a touch of vanilla in it as well as a little scent of pumpkin spices. ~ I love it a lot!


Now, the hand soaps! I got Winter Wonderland, Winter Candy Apple and Merry Cookie! (These could almost be print names from Angelic Pretty or BTSSB! XD)

Winter Wonderland: It have a nice smell of baked berries and vanilla almost like a vanilla cake with berries. ~ And the packaging have glitters on it! *v*

Winter Candy Apple: It have a refreshing rose smell mixed with a little touch of sugary apples. ~ I thought that the winter collection would have very "wintery" smells, but this one could easily be used all year round!

Merry Cookie: It smells exactly like its name! XD; It's mostly a scent of baked vanilla cookie mixed with a little sweet caramel touch. ~


Now, the two body lotions! I got Be Enchanted and Vanilla Bean Noel!

Be Enchanted: It's practically the same smells as the perfume, but maybe with a more diffused and "creamy" scent. It's a little less sugary than the perfume.

Vanilla Bean Noel: It have a nice creamy and nutty vanilla smell! very sugary, I could almost eat it! *w*


Finally, the shower gels! I got Cherry Blossom, Be Enchanted, Vanilla Bean Noel and Brown Sugar Fig! ~

Cherry Blossom: It have a stronger smell of flowers than the Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume. It's very flowery but would be perfect for spring or summer. :3

Be Enchanted: I had bought the shower gel before, and it smells exactly the same despite the change of packaging. Again a strong sweet sugary cotton candy flowery smell. XD;

Vanilla Bean Noel: Same creamy vanilla scent as the body lotion. ~ It smells almost like vanilla pudding I think. ^w^

Brown Sugar Fig: Smell pretty much like the name. XD; I thought it would smell a little more sweet though, the fruity scent of the fig is very present. It also have a little nutty touch. ~

So that's it for my little outfits of the week and my Bath and Body Works order! ^w^ Tomorrow I'm going at Sophie's place for a gaming night! ^o^ Yay! ~ I'll maybe make another post on Sunday, I also want to start back the 52 Lolita Blogging Challenge that I started in 2014, we'll see! ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❁

No comments:

Post a Comment