Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, January 15, 2016

I felt like blogging this morning (even if it's nearly noon). I finally have a little free time during this hectic first week of school! So, today I have a handful of pictures and outfits to show you. ~

I apologize in advance for the suuuuuper boring casual outfits. I was washing most of my wardrobe this week and I'm the kind of person that doesn't want to mix clean clothes and non-washed clothes in my outfits. ^w^''

First, let's start with my outfit from last Saturday! I went at Sophie's place for a gaming & nachos night! ^o^/




I wore a comfy and casual outfit, but I still wanted it to be playful and colorful. ~ I chose a printed skirt to wear with my white cutsew. I wore a cute cupcake necklace, a glittery ring and musical socks for a playful look. Finally, I added a cute Fluttershy plushie to my purse. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

At Sophie's place, we played Amiibo Festival! ~


I chose Lottie! ~


The prince chose Digby! *v* I totally had a not so secret crush on him. ^w^''

After a couple games, we had nachos!


No gaming night is complete without a big, cheesy plate of nachos. *v*

We finished the night by playing Super Mario Maker! It's so fun with all the odd features and stuff! ^w^'' (I'm looking at you, Mercedes Mario) I had such an amazing time at Sophie's place! ~ I forgot to take a picture of it, but she offered the prince and me the Splatoon Amiibos as Christmas presents! *o* I was so happy! ~

On Sunday I spent the day in my kigurumi playing Splatoon and I had a long comfy bath in the evening to prepare for a very long week. ^o^''

Now, let me show you my outfit to go to work on Monday. ~



I wore a Sailor Lolita look inspired by magical girls! ~ I tried to balance out the pink of the blouse and the socks by wearing a pink bag and accessories. I paired pearls and tulle accessories for a magical but elegant look. :3 (I was also wearing my lilac tea parties but they were already packed for work.)

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand

On Tuesday I had my first class of the semester and after I had to go to work. ^w^'' I wore something quite simple and comfy because I didn't want to bother with my clothes during this long day. ~o~



Matched pearls and roses with a simple cream white blouse, cream socks and a plain blue skirt for a casual but dressed up look. ~ (I wore blue tea parties also!)

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

On Wednesday I wanted to wear my macarons socks! So I planned my outfit around them without remembering that I also wore the same skirt last Saturday! ^w^'' Oh well, deal with it! ~




I wanted to wear a pink outfit with touches of white because there are white on the socks, so I paired it with my light pink cutsew with white details on it. ~ I wore a bunny necklace, a bunny ring and a bunny bag in white to complete the look and add more of a theme to it! ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Kawaii Goods

Yesterday I wanted to style my hair with loose braids, so I planned my outfit around that. ~



I almost always wear gingham when I have braids. ^w^'' So I went for my pink gingham skirt with the matching neckbow and headbow, paired it with a light pink blouse and pink socks with white details. ~ A simple bow necklace and ring completes the look! :3

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

So, that was it for my outfits of the week. ~ I haven't dressed up yet today so that's why I don't have pictures for today. ^w^'' I won't have a lot of time to rest during the weekend which makes me super sad. ;w; I don't like working on Saturday mornings. ;w; But I think that when I'll be back home I'll crawl into a blanket and be lazy all day. ~v~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment