Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Saturday, September 27, 2014

I thought I would do a Lolita Challenge because I haven't done one last week and I just felt like writing tonight. :3 So, the subject is...

~ What my own Lolita Lifestyle is like ~

It's weird that this subject was picked up randomly, because I am really not at my best in my lifestyle lately... But for the purpose of this Lolita Challenge, I'll do a little summary of what my Lolita Lifestyle was in the past 5 years. :3

For me, Lolita Lifestyle is the power that you have inside you. An amazing power to create beauty in the most ugliest places... The power to change the way you see the world, and how the world speaks to you. How can you get inspired by the smallest thing that you got the chance to meet during your journey. ~ To me, Lolita Lifestyle comes from within yourself first. It's all about how you see the world "Like a Lolita/Maiden would". You don't always need to act all fancy, to take tea everyday and to eat only sweets and cakes to live the Lolita Lifestyle, because in my opinion it's more of a state of mind than a way of "acting".

Obviously, some things help you stay focused on your goals as a person. To me, Lolita Lifestyle is like a pathway through an enchanted forest, it help me find my way towards my goal. It gives me the strength and the courage to stay in a positive state of mind, to embrace the values and the qualities that I hold dear to my heart and what I want to be as a person.

I always find that expressing myself in an artistic way was one of the main points of my lifestyle. I like to put a little bit of my aesthetics in everything I create so it becomes a work of beauty. I also think it is important, as a Lolita, to be open minded, and to let other people's little worlds collide with yours so you can become more complete.

The discovery of Lolita Lifestyle was one of my first step towards self love. For once, I felt like I had a purpose on earth, that I wasn't only there for nothing... It made me aware that I needed to be there, just so my eyes could share the beauty all around me. It's not my first goal to inspire other people, but I realize that some of the people I meet are inspired by me, and it's a very powerful gift, I am very thankful for that. ~







xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment