Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, September 7, 2014

This week was super busy for me. ;w; I had a lot to do at school and I need to get in the school mood again. XD; However, I had the time to take outfit pictures so I have three outfits to show you from this week. ^w^

Let's start with my outfit from Tuesday since I didn't had school on Monday. ^w^''




I wanted to wear something more casual for that day. ~ I matched my blue Anna House printed skirt with pink and bunny accessories for a cuter look. :3

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Now, my outfit from Wednesday. :3




I decided to wear a simple Country Lolita outfit on that day. ^w^ I paired my Sheep Garden jumperskirt with white and pink. ~

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose.

Finally, my outfit from Thursday. ^w^




I decided to wear a simple Sailor Lolita look. ~ I paired my white and pink sailor blouse with striped socks to add to the Sailor feel. :3 I felt very elegant on that day. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

I feel like since I have time and I didn't really blog a lot this week, I'll do a Lolita Challenge right away. ^o^

~ What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita. ~

I personally really have a hard time figuring out what was my very first Lolita piece... Was it my first Lolita inspired dress? Was it the first handmade Lolita skirt I made? Was it the first accessory I bought from an official Lolita shop? Was it my first dress I bought from an official Lolita shop? I don't know, because I can't figure it out myself and the opinion about what is your first real piece of Lolita differ so much from person to person...

The first time I wore something that was close to Lolita fashion was at my prom. I designed a Lolita inspired dress and I got it made by a local seamstress. At first, I didn't really know about the fashion, I only knew the name and I knew it was inspired by Rococo and Victorian eras... When I tried on my prom dress for the first time, I really knew that's what I wanted to wear for the rest of my life. I truly felt like, for once, I belonged somewhere... I felt like I found my true destiny... That's what I wanted to live for, every single day of my life. That's where the story begins...

During the summer months, I tried to gather as much information on Lolita clothes as possible. I thought it would be easier to make my own clothes because of my size so I bought a bunch of fabrics that reminded me of Lolita and I made a few skirts and one dress. I also bought a loliable skirt, a few loliable blouses and a bunch of white knee-high socks. I was ready for the world. XD; During the summer I worked on my Lolita wardrobe nearly everyday, I wanted to be able to be truly myself in the clothes that I liked when I would enter college. I also bleached my black hair for a colour that was more suitable to Lolita in my opinion: Ginger. :3 I didn't really know about Lolita styles a lot yet, so my closet was a mix of Sweet Lolita, Classic Lolita and Country Lolita prints. To me, I was becoming more and more like I truly wanted... It felt like a rebirth. ~

When school began, I nearly wore Lolita fashion everyday. I didn't had enough clothes to wear it every single day of the week yet, but I made a couple more skirts in September. At that time, I didn't wore a petticoat or bloomers... I found out a shop that would make them in custom size for me, so I ordered two pairs of bloomers, a petticoat and a white headdress. :3 In the beginning of autumn, I found about the Lolita Lifestyle. ~ That's what made me decide to wear Lolita Fashion everyday and to live forever as a pure victorian maiden. :3 As I was still researching on Lolita, I found out about the "rules" of the fashion... It made me feel like I was off... That I wasn't a real Lolita and that all my efforts were useless... I also joined my local community forums, and I truly felt like Lolita Fashion and Lifestyle wasn't my place at all... I felt like I wasn't welcomed as much as I thought to... I kinda lost hope and I thought about stopping to wear the fashion a lot...

During the winter months, I found more about shops that would make custom sizing. I was happy to discover that I could really have "true" Lolita clothes made to my size. :3 I saved up for my very first Anna House order! I also ordered some accessories from Bodyline too. ~ I also figured out that I would be a lot happier if I would leave my local community... Most of them wouldn't understand what Lolita Lifestyle is, and how much strength it takes to wear the fashion on a daily basis... In January, I received my Anna House order, there was a black and white polka dot skirt and a pink one piece. I consider the pink one piece my very first dream dress... It's the first Lolita dress that I would see me wearing, because it was one of the first pieces I saw that could be custom made. *w* I could see my body in that dress, I could see my face above the collar... I really felt like I was ment to wear that dress, that this dress was the one for me... ~w~ When I tried it on for the first time, it felt too good to be true... I, Tomoyo, was able to wear a TRUE Lolita Fashion dress... It was a very big step towards my goal, and I could see that, even if I needed custom made pieces, I would be able to be the Lolita from my dreams... I only needed courage and strength so I could face the world in Lolita...

Since that time, I never stopped wearing the fashion and living the lifestyle. Sure, I had times when I didn't felt that confident about my coordinates but I never let people bring me down again. It took me some time to accept that I was deserving such dresses, that I was cute enough, that I was "Lolita" enough... I didn't used to wear my pink one piece a lot when I first got it, because I didn't felt like I deserved it, and it took me a couple of months to get used to have such lovely pieces... It truly ment a lot to me. ~

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ★

No comments:

Post a Comment