Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Long time no see! :3 It have been a little while since I posted here, I'm sorry. ;w; I only had two outfit pictures from two weeks ago and since I wasn't feeling my best that week I figured out it would be better to wait another week so I have more outfit to share and I am in a better mood! ^w^

So, I have six outfits from two weeks ago and from last week to share on my blog tonight. ~ Let's start with my outfits from two weeks ago! ^o^

I received my red blouse from Oo Jia during the first week of the month. :3 I wanted to wear an outfit with it on the following Monday. ~




I decided to wear a simple red and blue outfit with little touches of white. :3 I felt kinda patriotic in that outfit. XD;

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Now, my outfit from Wednesday from two weeks ago. ~





A pink and white coordinate with my Star Night Theatre dress. ~ I paired a bunny necklace with my bunny bag and I chose tulle accessories for a more elegant touch. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint.

Let's continue with my outfits from last week, starting with the one form Monday. :3






I decided to coordinate my Vanilla-chan dress in a more playful way. :3 I paired it with an ice cream necklace, candy socks and a sweet mokomoko brooch for a cuter look. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint, Rococo Soul & Offbrand.

Here is what I wore on Tuesday. ~





Probably one of the last times I'll wear Country-Lolita this year. ;w; I paired my pink gingham skirt with my peachy-pink cutsew for a more casual look. ~ I added pink and white socks to match the white on the skirt and on my cutsew. :3 Finally, I wore a golden necklace to match the golden colour of my bag and my hat. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Now, my outfit from Wednesday! ^o^





I love that outfit a lot because it's not a colour scheme I wear often. :3 I like to pair a white main piece with a different coloured blouse. ^w^ So, I coordinated my Rose Melody carrousel skirt with pink. ~ I paired it with pony socks and a heart necklace and heart bag. ~

Headbow; Fan Plus Friend.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Rose Melody.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Paradise Rose.

Finally, my outfit from Thursday. :3



An outfit that is more on the simple side for that day since I was very tired. ~w~ I paired my lilac skirt with a white and pink blouse and white and pink polka dot socks. I completed the outfit with a white and pink bunny bag for a sweet look. ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul.

Yesterday, Alexou and Aude came at my house for a girls night. :3 Since Aude couldn't come to my "official" slumber party next week I made a small one just for her. ^w^ We listened to early 2000's music and we chatted a lot. ~


Best Friends Forever! XD;

Finally I am up to date with my outfits! ^w^ I'll do another Lolita Challenge in another post because I think this one is long enough. OwO''

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment