Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, October 5, 2014

The last two weeks were a little more busy than usual for me. ;w; I have almost no free time and if I have some, I prefer to use it to get some rest and to spend time with my cats and with my friends. ~o~ However, I have a looooot of outfit pictures from the last two weeks to show today. XD; I also want to share the pictures from a slumber party I hosted last weekend. ^w^ So it will be a super long post. OwO

So let's start now with my outfits from two weeks ago. :3



On that day I wore a Crazy Cat Lady inspired Fairy-Kei outfit. :3 I matched my wool sweater with my legwarmers and my mokomoko necklace with my mokomoko bag for a cuter look. :3

Headbow; ManiaQ.
T-shirt; The Mountain
Sweater; Offbrand.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Bodyline.
Legwarmers; Handmade.
Shoes; Offbrand.
Bag; Nile Perch.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Holley Tea Time & Cute Can Kill.

Now, the next outfit. ^w^




I wanted to wear this colour combo with that dress for so long. *w* So, I paired my Milky Berry jumperskirt with my red blouse, red shoes and strawberry themed socks and accessories for a simple sweet look. ^w^

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Now, the last outfit from two weeks ago. ~



I wanted to enjoy the last sunny days while I can with a simple white and blue Country Lolita outfit. ^w^

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Last weekend I made a little slumber party with my precious friends! ^w^ I took some pictures! ~





Everyone had so much fun! ^w^ We chatted a lot and listened to some old music tant reminded us of our primary and high school times. XD; And we munched on snacks and candies all evening. OwO''

Now, it's time for the outfit pictures form last week. ^w^/





 I decided to wear a candy themed outfit with my Sugary Carnival jumperskirt. ~ I matched my mokomoko shooting star brooch with my bag and I've worn candy themed jewelry for that outfit. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Kawaii Goods, Chocomint & Offbrand.

The next outfit. ~



I really like to mix red with blue so I paired my red blouse and red shoes with my Lovely Forest jumperskirt. ^w^ I added a red bow on my headdress and accessories shaped like bows too. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

Finally, my last outfit for this post. ^w^




I've worn a simple Casual outfit in white, blue and little touches of pink for that day. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Next week is my last week of school before the midterm break. *o* I can't wait to go back to my hometown and to see my dad and my family. ^w^ But I know the next week will be veeeery busy for me. ~w~ Also, I've been elected to be the president of the art student association. OxO However, I have a great team behind me and I am ready to give the best I can in my work for the students in the art program! :3 I feel like I am the leader of a powerful magical team. ^0^/

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment