Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm sorry I've been away from my blog for such a long time. ;w; I usually take a little time during the week to update my blog but during the last weeks I wasn't in a very positive state of mind... As you may already know, I try to stay positive on this blog so that's why I didn't post during that time. ;~;

But tonight, I missed my blog a lot so I wanted to update it... And it will be a veeeery long update since I didn't post during last month. XD; It'll be a mix of outfits, selcas and random pictures. ^w^''

So let's start with an outfit from the beginning of October. ~


A simple Sailor Lolita outfit in blue and white with touches of pink. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

During the second week of October, I had to present my first "official" project of the semester. OwO


I transformed into northern lights! *w*


And my little tired face. ~o~

After that, I went back to my hometown for a week! ~


I dressed up lazily with dad's clothes. XD; And Kawaii-chan was very lazy too! ~3~

But I also wore pretty outfits!


An elegant outfit in pink and red to take tea at grandma's place. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

 

I baked an apple pie with dad. ^w^ And visited new places with my friends. ~

Overall I had a very lovely week in my hometown. :3 But I had to go back to my little castle... ~w~''


A simple and casual outfit in white and blue. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

I remember being tired of wearing casual lolita at some point... So I decided to wear more OTT outfits from now on. ~





OTT Sweet in pink and white with tulle and hearts accessories. ^3^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, Sugar Raindrops, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand.

I was really proud of the balance of the colours in the next outfit! *w*




A little OTT outfit in blue, red and touches of pink. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

However, the next outfit is a little more simple. ~w~''




Headbow; Oo Jia.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

For Halloween this year I had two different outfits. One for the party at school on the 30th and one for Marie-Ève's birthday party the 31th! :3


I was a cute black and pink kitty for the school Halloween party and Pietoro for Marie-Ève's birthday! ^w^

During the first week of November, I received the blue blouse I ordered a lonnng time ago. XD; It's more of a teal than a baby blue though... TwT But I managed to make an outfit with it! ^w^





An OTT outfit with my lilac Milky Planet I haven't worn in ages! *w*

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Kawaii Goods & Chocomint.


I took waaay too much selcas this week. ^w^''

Last Friday I went to Aki-Sushi with my new friend Valentin! :3


We had a great time together! ^w^

And today my day was very lazy. ~o~ I spent the day resting and singing happy songs with my cats by my side. ~


They are my precious babies! *w*

So that's it for what happened in my life during last month. ~w~ I'll try to post more regularly from now on, I promise! ^w^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. *

No comments:

Post a Comment