Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I have a little free time to post on my blog today, yay! :3 I have four outfits pictures from this week to show you so let's start now! ^w^

First, my outfit from last Monday. ~





(I didn't realise I took so much pictures, sorry. XD;) So I wore a Casual Fairy-Kei outfit in lilac, pink and mint. :3

Headbow; ManiaQ.
Sweater; Handmade.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Bodyline.
Legwarmers; Handmade.
Shoes; Offbrand.
Bag; Nile Perch.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Paradise Rose.

Now, my outfit from Tuesday. ^w^


I wore a very simple and casual outfit in pink and blue with bunny themed accessories. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

This is what I wore on Thursday. ~



Lovely Forest coordinated with a blue blouse, blue socks and little touches of white. :3

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Finally, my outfit from yesterday! ^w^ It was Laurie-chan's birthday party and the theme was electro. ~



(Since it was so dark when I finished dressing up I decided to take my outfit pictures in my laundry room, haha. XD) I wore a Pop-Kei outfit with a lot of colours to match the theme of Laurie's birthday party! ^w^ I felt very confident in that outfit and I liked it a lot! ~

Headbow; ManiaQ.
T-Shirt; The Mountain.
Vest; Offbrand.
Skirt; Pinkly Ever After.
Socks; Bodyline.
Legwarmers; Handmade.
Shoes; Offbrand.
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint, Cute Can Kill & Offbrand.

As usual, I took lots of pictures during the party. XD;



There was yummy colourful candy and colourful glowsticks, yay! *w*


Everyone was wearing glowsticks. XD;


We took lots of selcas because we are fabulous. :3



We danced a lot, ate lots of candies and Laurie was happy with her gifts. ^w^ I had an amazing time and it was nice to see everyone and to spend time with them. ~

Today is a lazy day for me. ~w~ I decided to spend time to relax and to spoil myself a little because I know the next two weeks will drain my energy a lot. ;w; But I know it's worth it and I will be super happy when everything will be over. XD;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ★

No comments:

Post a Comment