Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, June 7, 2015

After a couple months without blogging, I decided to connect back with a hobby I liked a lot. ~ A couple things have changed since last time I posted here... I won't share all the details but the most important things are that am I now with a partner that I like to call my prince. :3 He is taking care of me and he helps me seeing the good things in myself I used to forgot... Also, I got a job that I like when I feel like I am really useful. I can wear Lolita to work and it's one of the most beautiful gifts life could give to me, I am very thankful for that. ~

So, as I used to do, I will share my outfits for the week. ^w^ I have to take my pictures with my phone camera because the batteries in my camera have died. ;w;

Let's start with my outfit from Monday. :3



A Country Lolita outfit in pink and white with tulle accessories for a more elegant touch. ~

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick on Livejournal.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops, Chocomint & Paradise Rose.

Now, this is what I wore on Tuesday. ~



OTT Sweet in pink and blue. ^w^ I find this blouse a little difficult to coordinate because of the shade of the blue, but I think it looks great with OTT style prints. ~ I paired it with aqua/teal accessories and shoes. :3

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, ManiaQ, Kawaii Goods & Holley Tea Time.

Now, my outfit from Wednesday. ^o^



Sailor Lolita in pink and white. :3 I chose pearl accessories for an elegant touch. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand.

This is what I wore on Thursday. ~


Casual Lolita in pink and blue. :3 I wore something comfortable on that day because I had lots of errands to do. ^w^''

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Now, my outfit from Friday! ^w^


An elegant coordinate with my Star Night Theatre jumperskirt coordinated with white. I chose bunny and tulle accessories. ~

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Chocomint.

On Saturday it was International Lolita Day! ^o^

Well, since I had to cook BBQ for everyone and that I wanted to still feel comfortable, I wore a simple outfit. ~



Country Lolita in pink and white. ~ I felt elegant that day so I wore pearl bracelets and lacy rose socks. :3

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Chocomint & Offbrand.

For International Lolita Day, I hosted a small BBQ with my friends. ~ We had tea and macarons and we went for ice cream afterwards. ^w^'' I had a very nice day and I am happy my friends could come so I can share time with them. ^3^

So, that's it for my outfits and for what's happening in my life lately. ^w^'' As for today, my prince bought me two new Pokémon games (Pokémon X and Omega Ruby) so I'm going to be a huge nerd and play Pokémon all day. *w*

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment