Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, June 14, 2015

This week, I got four outfits and some buys to show you. ^w^ I didn't get a picture of my outfit from Monday because I was dressed very casually. ~w~ I preferred to get some more time with the prince because he was away for three days. ;o;

Anyway, let's start with my outfit from Tuesday. ~



A simple sweet-classic coordinate in white and blue. ~

Headdress; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Anna House.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Now, my outfit from Wednesday. ~


Vanilla-chan lilac One-Piece coordinated with a little touch of white. ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Dress; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul.

Let me show you my outfit from Thursday now. :3



I haven't worn that cutsew in so long. ~o~ Here is a simple casual outfit all in pink with it. ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Dollscrops.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, Cute Can Kill & Offbrand.

Finally, my outfit from Friday! ~



Country Lolita with a simple blue skirt and a pink blouse. ^3^

Hat; Taobao.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

That's it for my outfits of the week! ~ But I also wanted to show you some bags that I bought last month that I received this Friday! ^w^



Three bags from Loris! :3

I bought the pink and the white one to replace the pink and the white bag that I already have because they were getting kind of used. ^w^'' And the red one to match my outfits with my red blouse and my red shoes! :3 I can't wait to try new outfits with it! ~

As usual, I really like the quality of loris bags. They are nicely made and durable. The pink one is a little more pale than the pink they used to use two or three years ago though. Also, there was two types of straps on the white one: a short one to wear as a handbag and a long one like the ones I usually wear. Overall I am satisfied with my bags, but they were a little more pricy that I thought they would be. I used taobao spree and I paid over 55$ for the shipping... Considering I never paid that much for the shipping on a parcel that came from China (and I had ones that were, much, much bigger than this one) the bags ended up costing me a little more than planned. The bags were around 30$ each, plus the shipping they ended up costing me around 50$ each, which is pricy for an offbrand bag. ^w^''

Well, this week I plan to buy a jumperskirt and a skirt, both from Dream of Lolita through My Lolita Dress. ~ I just need to retake my measurements since I haven't bought clothes since last summer. ^o^'' I also won't be at home next weekend because I am going to my hometown. :3 I have an appointment with my hairdresser so my hair can go back to bright pink like last summer! ^w^ So my next post on this blog will be a little delayed, I'm sorry. ^3^''

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment