Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, June 28, 2015

I have a little free time tonight to post on my blog and it makes me super happy. ^w^ I wasn't sure if I would come back to blogging because it didn't felt the same as it was before... But now, I realized that it was the best way for me to keep track of my outfits and lifestyle, so here I am tonight. ~

Let's start with a couple of outfit from two weeks ago. :3


A simple Sweet outfit in white, blue and touches of pink. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Dear Celine.
Skirt; Anna House.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

Another outfit from two weeks ago. ^w^



Casual-Country Lolita in white and blue. :3

Hat; Taobao.
Cutsew; Rose Melody.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Taobao.
Accessories; Paradise Rose.

I have another outfit from two weeks ago to show you. ~ I wanted to wear an outfit with my new red bag. :3



A Sweet outfit in blue, red and touches of pink themed around strawberries. ^3^

Headbow; Oo Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

That's it for my outfits from two weeks ago. :3

Last weekend, I went to my hometown with my Prince. ~ I had my hair cut and dyed. ^w^


My new hair with a gift from my Prince. *o*

I decided to dye my hair all bright pink again, with a part of my bang and my right side in purple. ~ I already had purple steaks in my hair that were still quite dark so it completes the look well I think. :3

For father's day, we ate at a local potato shack with my dad and we had a lovely cake!


From the bakery in Forestville. ~

We also bought a little gift for my dad, we offered him an iPod shuffle! I knew he wanted one for years so I finally offered him one! :3

Sadly, we had to come back to our castle. ;w;

For last week, I have only two outfits to show you. ~



I felt like a magical girl that day! ~ So here's a magical girl inspired Sailor Lolita outfit in lilac, white and pink! ^w^

Headbow; Momo & Jia.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Chiichick from Livejournal.
Accessories; Chocomint & Cute Can Kill.

Another outfit from last week. :3 My Prince chose the main pieces of the outfit for me and helped me accessorize it. ^w^"


A simple casual lolita outfit in pink and blue. ~

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Cutsew; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Secret Shop.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint & Offbrand.

We also took selcas together that day. =^w^=


Isn't he super cute? *w*

We helped my Prince's mom to move on that day. We also had to take care of three little stray cats she rescued. *o* They were so sweet and small! ~ She said they were a little less than a month old and their mother is nowhere to be found, so we had to bottle feed them. ;o;


Bonus picture of my Prince feeding one of the cute little cats! ~

We had paid vacations this week because it was our national holiday here in Quebec. :3 We celebrated with one of my Prince's friend and it was nice! ^w^ We also ate homemade sushis the day after. (Which I forgot to take a picture of. D:) The rest of the week and weekend was very calm, I played silly games a lot and spent time watching Harry Potter movies with the Prince. ^w^

So that's it for the last two weeks. ~ I work five days next week (including Saturday) and my friend Sophie is having a party on Saturday too. ^w^'' It will be a super huge week for me, so expect a lot of outfit and pictures for next week! ^3^

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment