Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, November 23, 2014

These last two weeks were a little busy for me, but I think I was in a better mood. ^w^ I have a couple of outfits pictures to show you! ~ Also, I went to visit an exhibition at the Musée de la Civilisation for one of my classes last week. I took lots of pictures and I had a really great time! :3

But first, the outfit pictures from two weeks ago! ^w^




I was craving a simple outfit with colourful accessories. ~

Headbow; Kidsyoyo.
Blouse; Kidsyoyo.
Skirt; DollscroPs.
Socks; Bodyline.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Chocomint, Cute Can Kill & Kawaii Goods.

Now, another outfit from two weeks ago. ~





A simple pink and red outfit themed around strawberries. ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita.
Socks; Offbrand.
Shoes; Bodyline.
Bag; Loris.
Wristcuffs; Princess Pearl Designs.
Accessories; Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

As I said, last week I went to Quebec City to visit an exhibition at the Musée de la Civilisation. :3 I wanted to share the pictures I took there. ^w^


In the bus, heading for quebec city! ^w^


With my bento box and with Julie-chan! ~









Yes I am that annoying girl that takes pictures of/with everything when visiting a museum ok? XD;


Going back home... And being Vogue in the back of a school bus. xoxo

I really liked to visit the museum. ~ I'm glad I took pictures of things that inspired me and I would make links with what we had seen during class, it was awesome! :3 It was also a nice way to learn to know a little more about other students we didn't talked to yet since we had the chance to share thoughts together. I really had a wonderful time! ^w^

For last week, I only have one outfit picture. ^o^''




I tried a new hairstyle to wear with Country Lolita coordinates!

Headbow; Miko Lolita.
Blouse; Oo Jia.
Skirt; Oo Jia.
Socks; Anna House.
Shoes; An*Tai*Na.
Bag; Loris.
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand.

I also wore my Day Dream Carnival for the first time yesterday for a friend's project. ~ But sadly, I only have selcas of me wearing it... ;w;



Do I take too much selcas? XD;

Well, that's it for now. ^w^ The next weeks will be probably super duper hyper busy for me... ;w; It's the end of the semester soon and I have to work a lot on my projects... ^w^'' I'll try my best to take lots of outfit pictures and random pictures so I have a lot to post next time. XD;

xox ~ Petite Tomoyo. ✩

No comments:

Post a Comment