Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, April 2, 2021

Daily Outfits! ~ March 19th to March 30th!

Hello my little shortcakes! :3

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the last two weeks! ^w^ I've been feeling very inspired to dress up lately and to do interesting makeups with my outfits so it made me really happy! ~ I hope you're going to enjoy my outfits as usual! <3

~ Outfit from March 19th! ~




I wore that outfit to the hairdresser! ^w^

Headbow; Oo Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Slippers; AliExpress
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose (Etsy)

I've been wanting to wear my Cherry Berry Bunny jumperskirt for a while, so I wore it in a casual coordinate with a white cutsew! ~ I chose accessories themed around bunnies to match the print! ^w^ I didn't bother styling my hair that much because I was going to get them done anyway so! XD;

~ Outfit from March 23rd! ~





I wore that outfit to run errands and buy groceries! ~

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Paradise Rose & Claire's

I really wanted to put together an outfit that would enhance my new hairstyle! :3 I really love that high pigtails look! ~ So I coordinated my pink Sugary Carnival along with blue! ^w^ I chose accessories themed around ponies, hearts and stars! ~ I really wanted to put together something fun and colourful! <3

~ Outfit from March 24th! ~




I wore that outfit for an appointment! ~

Headbow; Momo & Jia Baby
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul (Taobao), Handmade & Gifts

I wanted to wear something on the casual but still dressed up and put together! ^w^ So I wore my Don't Eat Bunny dress along with a peachy pink cutsew and simple accessories themed around flowers and bunnies to complete the look! ~

~ Outfit from March 26th! ~




I wore that outfit for errands, again! XD;
(Sorry for the yellow-ish lighting, it was already dark out when I took my pictures... ^w^'')

Headbow; Momo & Jia Baby
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops (Etsy) & Rococo Soul (Taobao)

I wasn't really planning on dressing up for that day but my friend Mason motived me! XD; I had a couple errands to run anyway and it's always more fun when you're dressed up, right? ^w^ This time I chose to wear a simple plain lilac skirt along with a white long sleeved blouse with touches of pink. ~ Some simple accessories to complete the outfit! :3

~ Outfit from March 27th! ~





I wore that outfit for the Nadeshicon online! ^w^

Headdress; Soufflesong
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Bodyline
Accessories; Holley Tea Time, Chocomint & Paradise Rose (Etsy)

I've been wanting to put together a special outfit with the matching apron from this dress so since I knew I was going to participate in the Nadeshicon online I jumped on the occasion! ^w^ I think that the short sleeved white blouse and the wristcuffs really complements the look! ~ With the little touches of pink on the socks and the necklace it really makes the apron match the outfit nicely I think! :3 I'm really really proud of my red and white makeup! ;w; <3

~ Outfit from March 30th! ~




A casual outfit for some errands! ^w^

Headbow; Miko Lolita (Taobao)
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Secret Shop
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose (Etsy) & Rococo Soul (Taobao)

I didn't plan to dress up initially again but I thought that it would be more fun! :3 So I wore my printed blue skirt from Anna House along with a peachy pink cutsew and socks with touches of white. ~ Some simple accessories complete the outfit! ^w^

So that was my latest outfits! :3

If you read up to here, please tell me which outfit you liked the most! ^w^

Until next time my little shortcakes, please stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments: