Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Daily Outfits! ~ April 3rd to April 16th!


Hello my little shortcakes! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the beginning of the month! ~ Pretty much all of them I have also posted on Instagram and on Tiktok but I still wanted to make a blog post with them for the people that doesn't follow me on these platforms! ~

I don't know how long I'm going to keep doing blog posts with my outfits like these since people seem to have all seen them on Instagram of Tiktok and these are the most time consuming content I create... ;w; Please let me know if you enjoy those or if you find them too repetitive... I don't know! XD;

So now, into my outfits! ~ There is 5 of them this time and I'm really feeling proud of them all! ~

~ Outfit from April 3rd! ~





Headbow; Soufflesong
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Soufflesong
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Chocomint, Claire's & Gift (Handmade)

A monochrome look with my Wa-Lolita inspired jumperskirt! ^w^ I really loved how I styled my hair and how I did my makeup for that outfit! ~ I also tried to keep a soft flowers and pearls theme because I don't have enough cat accessories; I need to get more! ^3^

~ Outfit from April 4th! ~





What I wore for Easter! ^w^

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Bunny Ears; Dollarama
Blouse; Glitter Tale
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Clobba
Slippers; AliExpress
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Cute Can Kill, Chocomint, AliExpress & Claire's

Since I got a yellow blouse I knew I wanted to wear this coordinate for Easter! ^w^ I think that my Happy Garden skirt looks so nice coordinated with yellow! ;w; <3 Tried to keep a bunny and sweets theme with the accessories! ~ I also think the anime blush was perfect for this look since it's so extra, I liked it, haha! :3

~ Outfit from April 9th! ~




My outfit for the Prince's birthday! ^w^

Headbow; Wear it Cuter
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Etsy

A more simple and comfy coordinate for that day! ~ We were going to go out for shopping all day and after eat to an all you can eat sushi place so I wanted to be comfortable! ^w^ I chose to wear my red gingham skirt since it's the Prince's favourite colour and I coordinated it with peachy pink and accessories themed around strawberries! ~

~ Outfit from April 13th! ~




I wore that outfit to film my first Lifestyle Lolita 101 video and for errands! ~

Headdress; In The Starlight
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Gift

It's been so long since I wore that skirt! ~ I don't even think I ever wore it with that cutsew yet! I also chose a rectangle headdress and I wore my heart buckle shoes for an old-school look! :3 I really loved that coordinate but I am not sure about the balance of the pink with the accessories? I think I should have worn a white ring and maybe a white necklace with it? ^w^''

~ Outfit from April 16th! ~




I wore that outfit for an appointment and to film a Youtube video! ^w^
(Sorry for the messy collar/necklace in my coord pictures, I was a bit late for my appointment, haha! XD)

Headbow; Oo Jia
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Slippers; AliExpress
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Handmade by Chiichick on Livejournal
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Rococo Soul & Offbrand

I had a craving for lilac and blue on that day so I put together that outfit with my Daydream Carnival! ^w^ I tried to keep an elegant theme with the flowery and tulle accessories. ~ I also really loved my makeup on that day! :3

So that was my outfits from the last weeks! ~

Which one was your favourite? Tell me in the comments! :3

Until next time my little shortcakes, stay safe and take care! ^w^

2 comments:

  1. So cute as always! About the outfits post, I like seeing it here, because I love the blogger format. Instagram is so like, they have a limit for photos per post, their background is white; reading on the blog is more magical, I think. But if you decide to post only in Instagram, I will still going there to like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what, you're right! ^^ I'm still going to make my regular outfit posts on here! I also like seeing them all in one place too! :3 Thank you for the feedback! ^^

      Delete