Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Monday, April 12, 2021

52 Weeks of Lolita! ~ Do you have a fashion role-model? What do you admire most about them?

Hello my little shortcakes! ^w^

I'm back on my blog today with another 52 weeks of Lolita prompt! :3

Do you have a fashion role-model? What do you admire most about them?

I honestly don't have only ONE role model in the fashion! I also think the term role-model isn't really what I think about the people that inspire me... I mean, I have a lot of people that inspire me a lot for both my style and my lifestyle in Lolita, but they aren't role models per se, I think... ^w^'' The list of people that could go on and on... But I'm going to share a few in my post, in no particular order! ~

~ Takulu ~


Takulu was one of my first inspirations when I started to wear the fashion back in the days. I stumbled across her blog and I remember looking at her pictures and telling myself that is how I wanted to look someday as a perfect OTT Sweet Lolita! *v* <3

~ Sae ~


When I was looking at Takulu's blog, I noticed another Lolita which was her friend and also became one of my earlier inspiration for OTT Sweet style! :3

~ Damare Kozou ~


Another Japanese Lolita that really inspired me years ago! :3 Her fluffy and colourful style is really unique and inspired me so, so much for Fairy-Lolita! ~ I also love how she would style her dresses for winter; with cute mufflers, ear muffs and lots of (fake!) fur and knits, so cozy! <3

~ Shelby Cloud ~


One of the first Lolita Youtubers I ever watched! ^w^ I really liked her casual video style and how her style would always be so well put together! <3 She really have her own personal style and I like her a lot as an inspiration even today! :3

~ Princess Peachie ~


Another of the first Lolita Youtubers! <3 I love how she made Lolita fashion really look affordable and wearable on the daily with her offbrand/Bodyline collection back in the days! <3 She will also forever be one of my inspirations for OTT Sweet and Fairy-Lolita with her 80's inspired accessories!! :3

~ Princess Skye ~


I cannot go too long without rambling about how much I love her! XD; For a lot of us, she was our first lifestyle Lolita icon with her blog Princess Portal! <3 She really had a way of seeing Lolita and the lifestyle that is unique and I never saw someone else taking it so much to heart! <3 I really love and cherish her dearly and I will try to keep her memories alive for as long as I can! ^w^

~ Cadney ~


One of my favourite inspiration for her outfits! ~ Her coordinating skills is always on point and she is also a queen of OTT Sweet Lolita! ^w^

~ Tempest Paige ~


Another inspiration for her lovely coordinates! ^w^ <3 I love how she can pull of really casual Lolita beautifully and also make it wearable! She is one of my daily Lolita inspiration! ~

~ Kammie Pomeranian ~


She was one of my early Lolita fashion inspirations and she still is to this day! <3 She have such a unique and polished style and aesthetic! She really try to make Lolita fashion fit with her personal taste and for that I admire her a lot! <3

If you want you can also take a look at the Lolitas I follow on Instagram because all of them are incredibly inspiring and gorgeous! (And I'm going to list a couple of my faves here, I cannot resist! XD) There is not particular order, I admire them all dearly! ^w^


Again, there is many, many more that I could have added to this list but I tried to keep it to people that wear Lolita fashion or that mainly wear the fashion regularly! ~

Do you have role-model or inspiration for your fashion or in general? Which are they? ^w^ Tell me about it in the comments! ~

Until next time my little shortcakes, please stay safe and take care! <3

2 comments:

  1. Takulu is goals!!! Thank you so much for including me, I am so happy! I also consider you as one of my inspirations! Thanks to you I started wearing lolita more often! Your posts always are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much! :3 It makes me happy too and your kind comments always put a smile on my face!!! <3

      Delete