Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ May 26th to June 11th!

Hello my lilac sprinkles! ^^;

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the last few weeks! ~

I feel like it's been so long I haven't shared my outfits on here and I had a huge backlog of them... ^w^'' But I skimmed them a bit, removing the more casual ones and keeping the ones that I thought were the most interesting so I don't have to post as many at once! ^^;

So now I will be up to date with my outfits, yay! :3

As usual, they were worn to work unless stated otherwise. ~

~ Outfit from May 26th! ~

 

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose

On that day I decided to coordinate my Lovely Forest jumperskirt in a Country Lolita way! ^^; I wore it with pink and accessories themed around forest animals. ~

~ Outfit from May 27th! ~

 

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Holley Tea Time

I wanted to wear something on the comfy and casual side for my last day of work that week! So I coordinated my colourful pink skirt along with pink, colourful socks and fun glittery accessories. ~

~ Outfit from June 3rd! ~

 

Headbow; Kidsyoyo
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Wristcuffs; Chiichick
Accessories; Holley Tea Time & Chocomint

I feel like it's been a while since I've worn that dress out! ^^; This time I coordinated it with white and a short sleeved blouse! ~ I really like wearing wristcuffs with that dress and I think the polka dots on the bows match the outfit so perfectly! *v* I also tried to keep a hearts theme with my accessories. :3

~ Outfit from June 9th! ~

 

Headbow; Momo & Jia
Blouse; Anna House
Jumperskirt; Momo & Jia
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Sugar Raindrops & Rococo Soul

On that day I decided to wear my Lovely Poodle jumperskirt in lilac since I haven't worn lilac a in while! ^^; I coordinated it along with white and simple accessories. ~ I also tried to do a makeup with a lot of glitters to match with my necklace. :3

~ Outfit from June 10th! ~



Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Hmhm
Skirt; Wear it Cuter
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Etsy, Claire's & Dollar Store)

Another Country Lolita outfit, this time in red and offwhite! :3 This outfit didn't really turn out exactly as planned because I found out my strawberry wristcuffs unsewn a bit right when I was putting them on. XD; So I had to find matching bracelets at the last minute lol... ^w^'' I also tried to do a darker pink makeup but with muted pink shades to match with the red skirt but I don't know if I like it... XD; I don't know if it truly matches and I feel like it looks a bit too much like Larme-kei makeup, I don't know? ^w^''

~ Outfit from June 11th! ~

 
 

Headbow; Dear Celine
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dear Celine
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand (Claire's, Local Shops & Handmade)

For the end of the week I wanted to wear something a bit more colourful and sweet so I can try my pinkish highlighter with Lolita for the first time! (I've been wearing a beige one up to now!) So I coordinated my Sweet Paris jumperskirt along with blue. ~ I tried to keep a polka dots theme with the socks and my bow broach and other more elegant accessories too! :3 I really love my makeup with that outfit; I chose colourful eyeshadows that would match with it and I did get a bit heavy on the blush/highlight on my nose/across my face but I really like it that way! ;3; It made me feel very confident! ^^;

So that was my outfits from last weeks! ~ I'm really glad I am up to date now! :3

Again, I have so many post ideas for my blog but I've been quite busy even on my days off work lately! (Actually I revamped my living space a bit; I have a vanity and a crafting/creativity/work desk now! I love a fresh and new perspective, it makes me so thrilled! ^^;) But don't worry I keep track of all the future subjects I have in mind for that blog and none of them are really time sensitive so I will surely get to it at some point! ~

Until next time my yummy sugary sorbets, stay safe and take care! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment