Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Friday, June 26, 2020

Daily Outfits! ~ June 16th to June 25th!

Hello my sweet blue raspberry candies! ^^;

I'm back on my blog today with my outfits from the last two weeks! ~

Most of them are quite casual this time because the weather was so hot! XD; It just got a little cooler during the last days so I should be back to more creative outfits next, haha! :3 I hope you're going to enjoy them anyway, there is 7 of them this time so it's a big post haha! ^^;

As usual they were worn to work unless stated otherwise! ~

~ Outfit from June 16th! ~



Headbow; Momo & Jia
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Anna House
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Rococo Soul & Offbrand (Gift)

On that day I decided to coordinate my Fantastic Dolly skirt with some white and some touches of pink (on my nacklace and socks)! It was quite a simple and casual outfit with no particular theme but I was very comfy, haha! ^^;

~ Outfit from June 17th! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

On that day I wore a simple coordinate in pink and blue with my cupcake skirt from Anna House. ~ I tried to keep a bunny theme with my jewelry and my bag charm, hehe! :3

~ Outfit from June 20th! ~



I wore that outfit for a BBQ dinner with the Prince's family! ~

Hat; Taobao
Blouse; Kidsyoyo
Skirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Taobao
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand (Etsy)

Since I knew I was going to be out I wanted to wear something very light and airy so I knew I could be comfy! XD; So I just picked my lightest blouse and my lightest skirt and I made a Country Lolita coordinate with it! ~ I went with mostly light peachy pink for the whole coordinate except I wore red strawberry jewelry to match nicely with the print! :3

~ Outfit from June 22nd! ~



Headbow; Miko Lolita
Blouse; Dear Celine
Skirt; Dollscrops
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Holley Tea Time

Just a very simple coordinate for my first day of work this week! ^^; I coordinated my pink printed skirt along with white and I tried to keep interesting details with my accessories; A cupcake bear necklace, a glittery ring and musical notes on my socks. I think all the elements even if they are quite different they match nicely with the print theme too! :3 This coordinate reminded me of the outfits I used to put together with that skirt back in 2011-2012! ^w^

~ Outfit from June 23rd! ~



Headdress; Bodyline
Cutsew; Rose Melody
Skirt; Oo Jia
Socks; Secret Shop
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose

A little bit of an Old-school twist for that day! ^^; I wore my plain blue skirt along my peachy pink cutsew and I wasn't sure of which headpiece to wear with it so I decided to go with the Old-school Lolita route and I wore my Bodyline headdress that I clearly doesn't wear enough! XD; I wore rose themed accessories to match the Old-school vibes and kept some touches of white in them (on my necklace and socks) to complement the white parts of the cutsew! ^^; Finally I wore my hair in braids because I really love the look of braids with a headdress! ~

~ Outfit from June 24th! ~




I wore that outfit to hang out at my friend Sophie's place and I went to eat out sushis on a whim after! XD;

Headbow; Dream of Lolita
Blouse; Oo Jia
Jumperskirt; Dream of Lolita
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; An*Tai*Na
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Tasty Peach Studios, Chocomint, Holley Tea Time & Offbrand (Claire's, Handmade)

A more OTT Sweet coordinate for that day! ^^; I coordinated my lilac Sugary Carnival along with blue and accessories themed around ponies, stars, hearts and candies! ~ I also tried to replicate an hairstyle I haven't done in years which is curled high pigtails but since I was out of hairspray they didn't stay nice for long... XD; I swear they looked nicer before I took my outfit pictures! >w<'' I also really loved my makeup I did for that day! ~ I felt so cute and confident in that outfit, I even matched my new rainbow phonecase with it! ^w^

~ Outfit from June 25th! ~



Headbow; Anna House
Blouse; Dear Celine
Jumperskirt; Anna House
Socks; Bodyline
Shoes; Bodyline
Bag; Loris
Accessories; Paradise Rose & Offbrand

I could finally wear jumperskirts out without wanting to melt! XD; So I took the opportunity to wear my red jumperskirt! ^^; I coordinated it with pink and accessories themed around bows; quite a simple look but I liked it! ^w^ I also tried to do a darker more romantic makeup look with a dark raspberry colour on my outer eye and I think it turned out okay! ^^;

So that was my outfits from the last two weeks! ~ Even if they were a bit casual for most of them, I hope they can inspire you for your own outfits too! ^^;

Until next time my perfectly roasted mashmallows, take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment