Welcome. ♥

~ Petite Tomoyo ~

Frilly squishy Princess, forever a magical girl,
whimsical lost artist, mischievous but friendly witch...
Proud Lifestyle & Daily Lolita since the last decade.
Wishes she can live forever on tea and cake.
Keeping her eyes sparkling, making her soul blooming. *

Nice to meet you. ~
Welcome in my secret garden. ♥

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Lush Haul! ^w^

Hello my fluffy pink ponies! :3

I'm back on my blog today with something I haven't done in a while; A haul! ^^; More precisely, a Lush haul! ~

Since I've been stuck home lately I have much more time to take care of myself and that includes taking more relaxing baths! :3 So I decided to treat myself with Lush after not buying from them in a while! It's been probably more than a year since I haven't bought anything from Lush so I was super excited to place an order for a few items hehe... ^^;

I wanted to make a little review and first impressions of the things I bought because for the most part it's all new products that I'm trying for the first time! :3

I ordered 5 bath bombs, a bubble bar and a massage bar. ~


Here is everything I ordered!

From left to right and top to bottom; Lucky Cat, Groovy Kind of Love, Rose Clay Salt Cube, The Comforter, Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, Marshmallow World and Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar! ^^;

I'll do a small review/first impressions of each of the items and a more in depth review of the two items that I got the chance to try since receiving my order. :3

~ Lucky Cat ~


Firstly, isn't it SO CUTE! *v* It's one of the few bath bombs I ordered that have glitters in it but oh gosh did it deliver in the glitters area! XD; It's supposed to be jasmine scented but I think the smell is a bit more sweet than floral actually! It smells more like vanilla/marshmallow in my opinion! ~ I really can't wait to use it soon! :3

~ Groovy Kind of Love ~


Of course I got it because it was rainbow, hehe. :3 Out of all the products that I bought this is the one that smells the most fruity and fresh! Probably because of the bergamot oil in it. It isn't too overpowering because the scent is more fresh rather than sweet, it does smell a bit sweet though but definitely more fruity. ~

~ Rose Clay Salt Cube ~


Out of all the products that I got in my order, this one is probably the one with the most underwhelming scent. It isn't a bad scent but I feel like I think I was more into rose scented stuff that I truly am... XD; It does smell very faint and I think that the top part and the bottom part doesn't smell the same? However the scent is very floral and very faint... ^^''

~ The Comforter ~


The first impression I got of this bath bomb was how HUGE it was! XD; It's shaped like a little raspberry and it's very cute. ^^; It's supposed to smell like blackcurrants and it definitely have that sweet berry smell. ~ It's more sweet than fruity but it's a lovely scent in my opinion. :3 It's also the only bath bomb I tried and I loved it! ~ Firstly, it did fizz for like 12-15 minutes because it was so huge! XD; It started with bright raspberry pink bubbles and as it was fizzing it left some milky/white bubbles. When it finished fizzing, it left my bath water a nice milky purple-ish pink. ^^; The scent also lasted for all the duration of my bath. :3 It wasn't overly moisturizing but it left my skin feeling smooth. ~

~ Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar ~


This one is probably a Lush classic in my opinion! ^^; I don't think I ever got the chance to try it before though. I was surprised because the scent wasn't very sweet, despite the name, the bright colors and the glitters! They say it smells like lavender which it definitely does and the smell wasn't overpowering at all. I can't wait to try it, it should be exciting! ^^;

~ Marshmallow World ~


This bath bomb is probably my favourite smelling one from the bunch, and it's probably the most strong smelling one I got! *v* It literally smells like a marshmallow, super sweet and yummy. :3 The smells remind me a lot of the Creamy Candy bubble bar too! The scent might be too sweet for some people though, but if you love over the top sugary sweetness like me you will like this bath bomb, haha! ^^;

~ Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar ~


I already tried this massage bar years ago when I first discovered Lush! ^^; I think that they may have changed their formula because I swear the glitters used to be more gold-toned and in this one they are more silver/white which is something I prefer for myself! :3 I think that it's a bit less glittery than what I remember but it have a decent amount of glitters anyway, I just enjoy glitters too much haha! XD; The scent is not overpowering and not faint either, it smells like sweet white hot chocolate with a small hint of peppermint. :3 Definitely more sweet than what I remembered but I prefer it that way haha! XD; I tried it with the Prince and it does work nicely as a massage bar, very hydrating and it leaves your skin feels soft even the day after using it. :3

So that was a little Lush review and first impressions! ^^; I hope you enjoy these kind of posts because I really do enjoy making them! :3

Until next time my sugary heart shaped chocolates, take care! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment